Air Relax Compression Boots Demo Video
yes hi everyone I am Jennifer I’m over
here at Vallejo creo and we have ELISA
at least is actually one of our newest
employees so what we’re going to do is
we’re actually talk about our
compression boots so we live with the
air relax this company’s been around for
30 years they originally started as a
lymphedema area so we really like what
they have further history and their
medical so we’re going to go ahead and
apply the Busan so there’s just differs
and we’re going to just unzip for this
and you wanna make sure that you don’t
have to choose on and then it says left
or right so very simple and so it’s
going to help her get in and as you can
see you can use this with jeans you can
have no jeans most of time our clients
aren’t wearing jeans isn’t coming from
and then we also have found that this is
really beneficial for our physical
therapy patients a little bit okay and
then we’re going to let Alicia relax a
little bit so I’m going to kick back
sometimes we find people up falling
asleep because we’re so relaxed and then
then this is the all of the the braids
this is what we’re going to have fun get
set up with so a relaxed and we’re going
to go for 15 minutes and you can do this
up to three times a day what’s really
great when you’re kreidel membership is
that you can do this as part of your
credit therapy sessions so it’s
complimentary as well as our part of our
in sauna so this one is really great
because there’s we have up to five
different modes so we can do a whole
thing of it a different name and we have
four different pressure points or four
different pressure levels and there are
four quadrants so forth kind of the
magic number around here so we’re going
to move Alisa
up to four or to me level three for
pressure and then what we’re going to do
is just find out if that pressure is
good or bad we need to go higher when
you go lower
this first mode is called eight and what
it does little increase the pressure and
specific quadrants and then it’ll
release and if we move over to be what B
will do is it’s going to so it’s at her
foot and it’ll give you a little diagram
here where the pressures up right there
so it’s going to start on her foot and
then increase that pressure and then
it’ll hold it and then move to each of
its four quadrants so now it’s moving up
to her calf pressure okay okay
hey yes it takes position and then we
also have T what T does and it will
increase pressure on every quadrant and
so what we’re using compression therapy
is increasing circulation so it’s just
taking that pressure to increase that
blood flow into the areas all right you
like see you is all over a half kilo
over it’s like almost like comfortable
yep I’m in a lot lately yes it would
stop middle reach as I didn’t know those
are sinking any questions just let us
know we’re here for you at lado crowns
so numbers two eight one four eight
eight five eight seventy seven and we
are located here in Clearlake
so one two three five Clear Lake City
Boulevard we can’t wait to see you come
- 【RELIEVE FATIGUE & IMPROVE BODY CIRCULATION】Are you affected by muscle stiffness and soreness? With an LCD handheld controller, 3 massage modes, 3 intensities, 3 heat levels and 2 extension wraps, our leg massager is your wise choice. It massages and relax your legs and feet by simulating human hands to provide you with a more comfortable experience. 20 minutes timer, portable light weight, adjustable velcro, comfortable and wear-resistant fabric, easy to use.
- 【3 HEATING INTENSITIES】Do you like hot stone massage or sauna massage? Are you feel cold and tired? This calf massager features a heat function to warm up your calves and feet, which will promote blood circulation and relieve muscle weariness & pain. 3 heating levels optional, you can turn it off in summer and turn it on in winter. Enjoy relaxing massages all year round. High-quality soft sewn fabric material enhances comfort.
- 【3 MODES & 3 MASSAGE INTENSITIES】Our foot and calf massager works through air circulation to better simulate human hands. It can provide a soothing leg massage to loose up the tight muscles and reduce the soreness and pain after work or exercise. The leg massager for circulation using the portable handheld controller makes it easy to change modes and intensity. You will surely find the right combination of mode and intensity for your preference.
- 【ONE SIZE FIT ALL】This boots shaped calf massager entails an adjustable feature to make sure that anyone no matter what size your legs is would fit easily with this product. The leg massager wraps can be adjusted via the Velcro, and include 2 free extension pads. This device could be used anywhere, very flexible, from school or office as needed. Suitable for long-term standing or sitting people, athletes, the elderly to use.
- 【BEST GIFT】The leg massager for circulation is a perfect gift for parents, family, friends to relax. The novel gift box design is very suitable for gifts or personal use. Premium quality and reasonable price make it the best gift. Worry-free after sales service, so you can trust our professional service team.(Simply contact us for a high-intensity controller if its too gentle for you.)
Air Compression Leg Massager Review
An air-compression leg massager is a great way to help relieve your pain. I have suffered from pain in my lower back, hips, knees and ankles. This has kept me from enjoying my life as much as I would like. I have tried just about everything that you can think of in an attempt to relieve my pain, but nothing really works.
I am sure there are a lot of different things that can be done to help relieve the pain in the lower back, hips, knees and ankles, but there is not a way that I have found that works for me. I thought about getting a massage, but it is not as good as an air-compression leg massager.
If you are having problems with your back, hips, knees or ankles, I suggest you try out a couple of different things that you can try to relieve the pain. I know it is not a popular option, but it does work for me.
I know how this can be embarrassing and difficult, especially if you have never had pain before. You want to get up and walk around just to make sure that you are getting rid of the pain. But I know that is impossible to do.
Using an air-compression leg massager is a good way to make sure that you are getting the rest and relaxation that you need to get the pain to stop. I know how hard it can be to relax after you have been having pain, so using an air-compression leg massager can help with that as well.
So if you are someone that is suffering from back, hips, knees or ankles, I recommend that you take advantage of an air-compression leg massager. I know how hard it is to deal with the pain and be in pain all of the time, but having an air-compression massager to help me get better is the best thing that I have found to relieve my pain.
I have had problems with back pain since I was a child, especially my lower back. As an adult I have managed to live with it, but back pain is something that I never want to have again. I have tried just about everything that you can think of to relieve the pain, but nothing has worked for me.
The best thing that I have found to help me with the pain and get better is the air-compression leg massager. I have tried everything that you can think of and nothing really works for me. Using this machine on a regular basis has really helped to get the pain to go away and I can get up and walk around again.
If you are someone that is suffering from back, hip, knees or ankles, then you need to try an air-compression leg massager. It really does help to relieve the pain and get better.
Dr. Jacob Rispler / Dr. Dave Miles. Last update on 2021-01-19 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.