Bionaire Humidifier Demo Video
hi everyone i’m paul carmelo thank you
for joining me today I live in Canada
and in the wintertime the relative
humidity can go down to about 30 percent
I wanted to bring it up higher in my
house so I went out and I bought this
vaporizer from bionaire this particular
model gives you 5 presets warm or cool
mist and it’s ultra sonic for instant
vapor let’s zoom in a little closer
and I’ll show you the details this is
your main control center right here up
here is your vent where your mist comes
out you can turn it to aim what
direction you want on the back you have
your water tank this thing holds 20 cups
or 5 quarts of water and it dumps it
into a reservoir here on the back you
have a little cleaning brush let’s go
and fill this up with water
I usually just bring it to the kitchen
sink open up the top it’s got a wide
opening there and I just pour in some
cool water you don’t want hot water in
put the cap back on nice and tight bring
it downstairs the back of the tank has
little hooks they line up with these
hooks here we just simply take the whole
thing put it up against the back of the
unit about a half an inch higher and
just let it drop into place and it will
fill up the reservoir this is your main
power button we can simply push it and
you can see instant vapor remember this
is ultrasonic there is a piezoelectric
disc inside that vibrates super fast and
atomizes the water and the fan simply
blows it out the top there’s also a
selector knob around the power button
what happens is when you turn it you can
either have it on all the time or you
can set the humidity level all the way
from 60% down to 35% you’ll notice it
shut off because my level is already at
35 I find the selector control a little
hard to grab but I normally just leave
it on all the time you’ll notice it’s
blue this is for a cool mist the buttons
over here you can toggle it to warm mist
it will take about 20 minutes for the
water to warm up inside before you can
feel any noticeable difference in the
vapor to fan speeds low and high and a
timer you can have it set for 8 hours 12
16 or 24 hours zero means it will always
be on until the water runs out then it
will shut off by itself we have
different modes of operations right now
they’ve selected the best features for
you can turn the dial cold and flu
notice that it’s switched over to warm
mist comfort dry skin nose and throat
there’s five modes again for me I like
to just control it myself I normally
have it on all the time have it set for
high fan speed and I like one mist so a
couple of things that they don’t really
like about this unit is the selector
control ring it’s pretty small it’s a
little difficult for me to control they
could have made it a bit better than
that and the other thing is is that the
humid e meter that’s inside it is not
very accurate but then it doesn’t really
have to be I have my own meter and once
the level of humidity in the room is
where I want it to be then whatever this
is showing let’s say 50% well that’s
where I’ll set it to shut off and then
it will just shut off at the level that
I like whether the reading is accurate
or not but it’s very quiet
lots of vapor coming out I like the warm
feature on it and it holds enough water
to run on high for 24 hours so it’s
perfect for this area in my basement
thank you very much for joining me on
another video I’ll see you next time
- LARGE CAPACITY / SMART HUMIDIFICATION: Ultrasonic cool and warm mist humidifiers for bedroom with triple purification, smart humidification system & essential oil diffuser. The 4-liter water tank is designed for rooms up to 500 sq ft & lasts up to 30 hours of operation between refills. The smart humidification system incorporates three types of humidity control: auto mode, constant humidity & 5 speed levels. Touch button controls & advanced speed slider. Cool & warm (up to 140°F!) mist.
- TOP FILLING / LEAKPROOF / EASY CLEAN: The top filling large room humidifier features a detachable water tank with a secure built-in handle and an extra wide opening for easy filling and cleaning. This user friendly warm mist humidifier will take up to 1 minute of your time for effortless refilling. Requires little to no maintenance. The top fill construction ensures reliable and leakproof operation for many years.
- AIR IONIZATION / LAMP / CERAMIC FILTER / AROMA BOX: The special lamp prevents odour in the humidifier's water and keeps it fresh. Water goes through active carbon & mineral pellets of the ceramic filter that does not need to be replaced. Air ionization producеs 300 million cleansing ions per min. The warm air humidiifer with essential oils box will scent the room and freshen the air. Aromа oils rеducе strеss, аnxіety, іmprоve sleep, bооst energy.
- ULTRA QUIET / SLEEP MODE / 12 HOUR TIMER: The large capacity bedroom humidifier produces a near silent frequency (<30dB) ensuring ultra quiet operation for a full night of sleep. Sleep mode deactivates all lights and sounds making it perfect for babies, kids, seniors and sensitive sleepers. The 12-hour timer lets you program operation to save energy. The device automatically turns off when out of water to prevent unit damage and keep you safe.
- CONGESTION & COLD REFLIEF / SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Get used to waking up healthy and full of energy with our home and office humidifier. Easily relieve cold & allergy symptoms. Finally say good bye to stuffiness, congested sinuses, dry skin, itchy nose & throat. Keep humidity above 43% to stay healthy. Get more focused & relaxed. Protect hardwood floors & furniture from cracking in the heating season. Buy with confidence! Humidifiers for large rooms with 1-YEAR warranty & support from HuPro!
Bionaire Humidifier Review
The Bionaire humidifier, as the name suggests, is designed to keep your home as comfortable as possible for you and your family. It was one of the first companies to introduce such devices and now they are very popular. This article will give you some information on the features that make this humidifier a good buy.
Bionaire humidifiers are very useful in the winter months when it is extremely difficult to breathe properly. This can result in problems such as runny nose, coughs, hoarseness, headaches, and even nausea. These are the same problems that sufferers of allergies have. If you use a humidifier to get rid of this problem, then you will be doing your body a favor. They are especially helpful during the summer months, when your air can get extremely dry.
Another benefit of using Bionaire humidifiers is that they make your home smell wonderful. If you have ever been to a house where there is a humidifier, you will know what I am talking about. The air inside the room feels thick and fresh.
In order for the humidifier to work effectively you have to place the machine in the correct location. You should never leave it near any open flame, because it will cause an electrical short. It should be placed away from your computer or television to prevent the warm air from coming into contact with your body.
A Bionaire humidifier is also able to help you lose weight. When you feel thirsty or you are hungry then you need to drink more water. Drinking lots of water will hydrate you will feel much better than if you are dehydrated. This will make you feel good throughout the day.
When it comes to these machines you will find that they are not only extremely good at what they do but also very inexpensive. There are various products available at various prices, so it is important that you shop around before making a decision. The more you save the more money you will have on the products. There are also many reviews available on the internet that will give you more insight into how effective the humidifiers are for you and your family.
Many people have found that the Bionaire humidifiers have changed their lives. They have lost excess moisture and weight. They have improved their health in many different ways. Some even find that they have more energy and it has really made a difference in their lives.
As you can see these health benefits of a Bionaire humidifier are numerous. They are great for people who suffer from allergies, asthma and colds, and the elderly.
Dr. Jacob Rispler / Dr. Dave Miles. Last update on 2021-01-27 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.