Dr Physio Foot Leg and Calf Shiatsu Massager Demo Video
we know that your legs and feet are your
hardest-working assets carrying you from
mountaintops to valley bottoms business
class school runs country tracks to
sports halls and marathons it’s time
they had a break that’s why we created
the doctor physio leg and foot massager
to relax and revitalize tired feet legs
and calves sleek and stylish this
powerful 80 watt and full motor massager
brings the full professional spur
experience to the comfort of your own
home offering a simultaneous leg foot
and ankle massage simply slip your tired
feet into the massager body and think
your calves backwards until you make
contact with the kneading rollers with
its eight kinds of massage modes
kneading rolling air pressure
scraping acupoint heating and vibration
the dr. physio foot leg and calf
massager melts away those stressful
aches and pains there are multiple
settings to choose from using the
elegant touch display and you can even
focus your massage to foot only can’t
firmly or combined massage using the
manual button cycle between your
favorite relaxation technique using the
display choosing vibration heat or both
for the perfect customized massage you
can even choose auto mode for a fully
immersive massage experience
incorporating every setting please note
the heat is generated by mild IR near
the toe area which gives mild warmth to
your feet it’s for deep needs smooth
glide rollers loosen tight calf muscles
and aching souls with their rejuvenating
rhythm the vibration and heat settings
help stimulate blood flow to the legs
and ease tightness in the calves while
the compression effect targets vital
reflex points for maximum tone and
flexibility you can even remove the
fabric covers after use for easy
cleaning give your tired feet and calves
the pampering they deserve with the dr.
physio foot leg and calf massager get
- REFLEXOLOGY MASSAGER - Delivers a powerful reflexology massage that brings the body back into its natural state to help promote the body's natural healing. It works by forcing blood back towards the heart for improved circulation.
- TARGETED RELIEF - Offers improved circulation, quick recovery for stressed feet, and rejuvenated muscles after long periods of standing. Delivers deeply-penetrating foot massage for optimized relaxation, resulting in instant pain relief.
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY - Engineered with CirQlation figure-eight technology that works by circulating the blood from the feet toward the core of the body. Allows fresh nutrients to re-enter the calves and feet for increased comfort.
- ADJUSTABLE INTENSITY - Reinforced with a completely adjustable two intensity setting that helps you find the perfect massage pressure for your needs. Features under-foot massage rollers, providing relief to the sole and heel.
- BASE OPTIONS - Reinforced with an adjustable tilt base that allows you to choose from two options for your perfect massage angle. Also built with removable easy sleeves for quick cleaning, so you can keep the massager hygienic.
- Relaxation & Stress Relief – Perfect for unwinding after a stressful day, bring the massage to you or gift stress relief to family and friends
- Massages calves in an upward, rolling or “wave-like” fashion, forcing blood away from the feet and toward the body’s core to improve blood flow and wellness.
Calf Massager Review
Are you thinking of buying a calf massager for your home but don’t know where to start? Well, that’s no excuse because you’ve come to the right place.
There are many different types of massager and some of them are much better than others. Before you buy a massage for the first time, take a look around on the internet and read some reviews. There’s no sense in spending money on something that doesn’t work.
Also, look for reviews of the same brand of calf massager as you are looking at buying. This way you’ll be able to see how the product is being used by others and judge if it’s going to work for you or not.
A lot of people are afraid of using calf massagers and don’t know what to do with them. The good news is that there are so many different products on the market. It’s important to remember to keep your budget in mind and that you’re only going to buy what you need. You don’t want to end up spending too much money on a product just because you think it’s too good to be true.
It’s always a good idea to talk to others who have bought a similar product before you buy one yourself. You’ll be able to get an idea of what they think and if it’s something that you’re going to be happy with.
Buying something like a massage for your home can be a tricky thing, especially if you’re not sure what to do with it. Before you buy, you should look around and read some reviews to see if it’s something that you want to buy. ‘re thinking about buying a calf massager for your home, then you’ll need to know that it’s much more than just a way to stretch. You may be surprised to find out that it can help you get a better workout. It’s always a good idea to work out regularly, but when you stretch it will also help your muscles to get in the best shape that they can be.
If you’re still not sure what you want to do with your calf massager, then you should go ahead and try to find out what you can find on the internet. There are many products that you can find and you may find one that suits your needs the best.
Last update on 2020-10-23 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.