Comfier Cordless Heating Pad
okay so I want you to see this personal
heating cab you can actually put it in
any section I like the idea that it can
strap around so you can keep it on your
stomach if you can put it on your
shoulders matter where you need it
beautiful point is it even comes right
here is the charger you plug the heating
pad right into this all it is is a USB
plug it in in here and this is how you
charge it up but if you look you can
also charge your phone while using the
heating pad so simple you literally
press the button here you hold it in for
a couple seconds that is on hot then
they have medium and just a light heat
which is really nice and it whoa you can
feel the heat it heats up so fast and
again you put whatever temperature that
you want on there and that really
indicates what it is
- CORDLESS HEAT WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT: Cordless GoHeat Sunbeam heating pad delivers pain relief anywhere and anytime you need it—the rechargable battery and easy-to-use battery unit fit into the pad pocket
- Rechargeable Battery: Portable heating pad uses a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery that runs for up to 4 hours on a single charge on Low setting
- CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE: 9.5 inch x 12 inch flexible rechargeable heating pad has integrated strap for hands-free use; removable, adjustable strap fits up to 55 inches around; machine-washable for easy care
- HEATS UP QUICKLY WITH 3 SETTINGS: Hotter and faster heat (vs. leading single-use heated pain relief solution) that you can feel in 30 seconds; 3 heat settings with Sunbeam heating-pad-level heat*(*as compared to model 731-510)
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Heat is clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress; heat increases blood flow to the source of the pain, which accelerates tissue healing
- FDA REGISTERED: Heating pad is a UL certified, FDA registered Class II Medical Device
Cordless Heating Pad Review
The pad heats up the place with its cordless touch. You simply push the button and get instant heat relief. You can turn up the heat to fight the discomfort of burning feet and hands. With its dual-zone settings, you can have the perfect massage to soothe tired muscles at night. The temperature control gives you options for your needs. The unit also comes with a hygrometer to measure your sweat output and a built-in humidifier to supply you with fresher air wherever you go.
The rechargeable cordless heating pad comes with the Sunbeam touch, designed to provide Sunbeam-quality heat to your home. With three heat settings, users can custom tune their treatment to relieve pain. The portable lithium-ion rechargeable battery supports up to 4 hours of soothing heat treatment with just a single charge, fitting conveniently in the side pocket of the unit. The built-in humidifier, built to provide refreshing moisture to dry and cracked feet, along with the built-in hygrometer to measure your perspiration, giving you personalized moisture alerts or when the moisture level in your skin dips below a certain point.
Another excellent cordless heating pad is the Rechargeable Powerheating Pad. This unit offers the most advanced technology for providing both drying and comforting heat to your home. Its variable temperature setting allows you to choose the right temperature to target specific areas of your home. With a long warranty and no wiring needed, it is very easy to install and use. The adjustable warm settings and its large surface make it a versatile product.
The last two models in this particular review are the Rechargeable Powerheating Pad and the Rechargeable Battery Powered Heating Pad models. In comparison to the previous two, this one has an enhanced Digital Electric Circuit Board, which can control a greater amount of power. It also features the most advanced digital circuit, which helps in charging the battery faster and delivers more precise heating. It also features the best cordless heating pad available, which can adjust heat settings without touching the thermostat controls.
If you suffer from any kind of foot pain, foot rubbers could be your answer. A great many heating pads that you find on the market today also can relieve foot pain by using the same technology used to create a heat wrap. The great thing about heat wraps is that it’s painless, simple to use, comfortable, and effective.
Finally, we have the last model in our review – the cordless infrared thermostatic heater. The reason why you would want to use a heating pad with infrared technology to relieve back pain is that this method offers the highest rate of heating up to temperatures of around 110 degrees Fahrenheit. Once you’ve used one, you’ll wonder how you lived without them!
Dr. Jacob Rispler / Dr. Dave Miles. Last update on 2021-01-21 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.