How To Attach Crutch Pads & Hand Grips
hi this is Devin with buy of health
customer service with a quick video on
our vive crush pads and hand grips
crutch pad I have here very simple it
comes with a removable cover so you can
turn that inside out remove the foam
wash the cover if needed there’s a
velcro strap here at the bottom you’ll
start by unfastening and you’ll fit it
over the armpit pad of the crutch I find
its easiest to turn the cover inside out
a bit just to give you a little more
leeway fit that right over and then pull
the cover back down over you have to do
a little bit of adjusting to keep that
foam pad right on top be able to see in
cross-section that it’s secure there
then you get to your velcro straps fit
the soft velcro strap under first the
hard strap over and the armpit pads
installed moving down you’ll move on to
the grip pad here grip pad is also very
simple there’s an anti-slip coating here
that you can lift up to access the foam
inside if you need to wash this opposite
the tag is the hard velcro and on the
other end is the soft you’ll fit it with
the thickest part of the foam directly
over the top of the hand grip and like
before fold the soft side of the velcro
down first and the hard side to follow
make sure you’ve got a good secure
connection and it’s as easy as that
thanks so much for watching give the
video a thumbs up if it’s been helpful
- ESSENTIAL CRUTCH COMFORT: A must-have accessory for anyone using crutches, the Vive crutch pads are made with a soft, high-density foam padding that provides exceptional comfort throughout the day. The moisture-wicking, breathable material are washable and will not snag on clothing.
- ELIMINATES PAINFUL PRESSURE AND IRRITATING CHAFING: Foam crutch pads eliminate chafing while also reducing painful pressure on your armpits and hands. The extra soft premium foam crutch pads are designed to not not irritate the skin. The Vive crutch pads are a great accessory for comfortable and speedy recoveries.
- SIMPLE AND EASY: Easily attaches to most standard sized crutches. This includes crutches designed for adult men, women, and youths. Simply stretch the cover material over the rubber crutch pad and secure it with the hook and loop straps. The padded hand grips conveniently wrap around the existing crutch grips and are attached with a strong hook and loop fastener for a secure, non-slip fit.
- BREATHABLE CONTOURED CUSHIONING: Superior contoured foam retains its shape through extensive use while also providing nonslip cushioning for ultimate comfort. he handgrips feature a textured lining to prevent slipping. The breathable material prevents heat build up, keeping you cool and comfortable. The Vive crutch pads and hand grips are designed to prevent hand fatigue by reducing friction and evenly dispersing pressure.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
Crutch Pads Review
When buying a new pair of crutch pads, there are several things to take into consideration. First of all, what you want, how much you are willing to spend, and whether you are going to be wearing the crutch pads for short periods or a good deal longer.
In order to determine how many pads you need, you will have to do some research to see how many other people use the same type of crutches. For example, if you are purchasing a recliner chair and you plan on using it for a long time, you will probably need more than the average person. It is important that you wear the crutch pads correctly because a poorly fitting pad can put pressure on your back.
Next, you will want to decide how much you are willing to spend. This will depend on a few factors including where you live, the size of the area that you need to cover, and the price of the pads. If you plan on moving in a few years, you will want to get a higher quality pad that is made from high quality materials and that can withstand a lot of wear and tear. However, if you plan on keeping your crutches for a long period of time, you may be able to find a lower-quality pad for the same price. Finally, you will also want to think about how often you are going to be using your crutch to determine how much you need to spend.
Another important factor to consider is the weather in your area. Most crutches that have pads installed will only need replacement if the weather conditions change. If you live in an area that gets a lot of rain or snow, you should consider purchasing a different type of crutch pad. If you live in an area that does not receive a lot of precipitation, you may not need to purchase a new pad at all. You should consider this before purchasing pads, especially if you buy them in bulk so you get a discount on them.
As you can see, there are many different types of crutch pads available, but when you buy them in bulk, you can save money and get new crutch pads that will last a very long time. So, if you want to buy your new crutch pads, don’t forget to keep these factors in mind.
All information provided by CCA clients and approved by Dr. Dave Miles. Support us: Coub / ProductHunt. Last update on 2021-05-14 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.