Drive Medical 2 Button Folding Walker
hi I’m Kyle with drive medical and I’m
here to talk to you today about the one
zero two one zero two button folding
Walker it’s a standard Walker but we
have a couple features that helps it
stand out from all others versus the
a-frame design the frame comes down at
an angle instead of is the straight box
design which allows you to keep it from
tipping over very easily the next would
be the u bar in the front which allows
you to really get it up over your knees
so when the patient’s standing up they
can get their nose over their toes and
stand up correctly and not cause any
kind of strain or harm to the back two
great features about it also is that it
includes the glide caps or the line
covers this allows it to slide easily
over surfaces so you’re not having to
lift the Walker they don’t have to go by
a tennis ball and got a tennis ball open
but this is the two one zero two one
zero drive medical two button folding
Walker thanks have a great day
- Comes with wheels and a vinyl contoured hand grip. With your arm extended down, handle should be at wrist height. With your hand placed on the hand grip, your elbow should be flexed 20 to 30 inch
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Easy push button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand
- Newly designed rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces
- Sturdy 1 inch diameter aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight. Do not use on stairs or escalator. Caution be aware of electrical cords in way, liquids on floor, throw rugs, toys or debris, furniture, doors and door steps and gaps in floor
Drive Medical Walker Review
A Drive Medical walker is designed to safely and conveniently transfer people from the wheelchair ramp to the ramp and back again. The medical walker is a portable wheelchair designed for mobility assistance and for transportation purposes. It is a simple wheelchair that is powered by an electric motor. The medical walker’s motor is a small one-speed.
A medical walker is one that is easy to maneuver on and off ramps. This type of wheelchair is generally portable and is easy to store when not in use. The wheels of the walker are designed to roll over uneven surfaces like gravel and sand.
The Drive Medical walker has a platform or base that is similar to a regular wheelchair. It also has an extended handle. The platform of the walker can be slid forward for easier access to and from ramps. The back of the medical walker is similar to that of a regular wheelchair.
The walker provides mobility assistance and for transportation purposes. It can be used to transfer a person from one wheelchair ramp to the other.
One important aspect of a Drive Medical walker is that it is designed to be used by handicapped individuals. This type of wheelchair has wheels that are wider and it is designed to allow more comfortable maneuverability. It is designed to be able to accommodate various people. This type of walker is the best type of mobility aid for individuals who are wheelchair bound or for those who are mobility challenged.
The Drive Medical walker also has a platform. It is designed to move the wheelchair along a ramp. The platform of the walker is designed to allow for easier access to the wheelchair ramp.
The Drive Medical walker is easy to use and maneuver and it offers mobility assistance. This is a great type of mobility aid that is great for transporting a person from one wheelchair ramp to another.
Last update on 2020-09-27 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.