How to use the Digital Ear Thermometer?
when you first get your Tommee Tippee
digital earth monitor you’ll need to
pull out the plastic tab from the
battery cover once you’ve done this you
can switch between Celsius and
Fahrenheit by holding down the Scan
button at the top of the unit while the
unit is switched off then still holding
down the Scan button press the on button
for three seconds if you need to switch
back just follow the same steps when you
remove the plastic cover on your
thermometer you’ll see there’s one of
these hygiene covers in place now to
keep the probe part clean and get the
most accurate reading you will need to
use a new hygiene cover on each use you
get eight of these included in the box
Plus this one that’s already attached so
to take the temperature press the on
button wait for the ear icon to stop
flashing and you’ve heard two short
beeps pull back your little ones ear and
position the probe into the ear canal
now press the Scan button at the top of
the unit until there is a long beep
you’ll see that the screen lights up and
then switches off after five seconds
showing a little ones temperature
reading you should always take three
readings from the same ear and if you
have different readings take the highest
of the three as the final temperature if
your little one does have a temperature
above thirty seven point five degrees
Celsius or ninety-nine point five
degrees Fahrenheit one long beep will
sound followed by three short beeps to
warn you that there could be a fever
once you’ve taken your readings and
you’re ready to power off hold the on
button down for around five seconds
until the screen shows off if you don’t
remember don’t worry your thermometer
will automatically switch off after a
minute to save the battery just remember
to replace the cap after use to keep
when you need to install a new cover
remove the cap and pull off the old
cover place a new cover onto the
connection ring and then press the
connection wing to the probe until it is
securely attached remove the connection
ring and it’s ready to use
- 【 ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE】 thermometer is backed by clinical validated and recommended by pediatrician. We provide 3 Ultra Sensitive sensors and the latest smart chip with the optimized algorithm to deliver reliable readings and ensure excellent performance. Just faster, more reliable, precise and hygienic.
- 【MULTI-MODE THERMOMETER】The digital thermometer is designed for all ages, adults, infants and elders. It not only supports forehead or ear function, but is able to take room/object temperature. ℃ and ℉ are easily switchable.
- 【HAS CONVENIENT MEMORY FEATURE】You can store up to 35 temperature readings and recall them at any time. This comes in handy for keeping a record, and makes it convenient for babies, kids, children, adults, infants, toddlers. Also has an auto shutdown feature for power saving. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
- 【 RELIABLE AND ACCURATE】Our ear thermometer has been clinically tested and found to be a fast and absolutely reliable gadget to use. It is ideal for forehead and ear readings, and have a very small error margin. A maximum of 35 previous readings is available to help you track the changes of your body temperature.
- 【 Trustworthy and Precise】 Our thermometers has passed clinical tests and obtain relevant certification. It uses reliable ABS housing materials. Ergonomically designed, the firm grip makes it easy for even naughty children.
Ear Thermometer Review
You might have come across ear thermometer in the past and wondered why it is important. It is important because it is important to make sure that you do not have ear ringing because of some other problem like ear infection, ear wax, ear infection, or ear wax build-up.
It is important to have the ear thermometer because it can tell you if you have the right kind of wax build-up for curing. The ear thermometer is not like a pen that you can just stick in your ear to detect whether you have ear wax or not. The ear thermometer is more accurate and reliable than the pen. It is very sensitive, so you do not have to worry about not being able to read it because it can detect the type of wax build-up in your ear.
It is important to use an ear thermometer because it can tell you the amount of wax build-up in your ear and you can cure your ear condition. It can also tell you how long it will take to remove the build-up so you can make the right decision when you are going to buy some ear drops or medicine to cure your ear problem.
If you want to find an ear thermometer for your medical needs, you can check online or you can get it from your doctor. You can get it in any pharmacy near you.
The ear thermometer is very useful in diagnosing any problem that may be present in your ear. You can use it to diagnose your ear problems such as hearing loss, ear infections, or if you have wax build-up.
Ear thermometer can also help you in your daily activities so you will not have any problem using it. You will be able to listen to music without having to turn the volume up and down. You will be able to take your phone call with your earphones in your ears without any problem.
You will also be able to use the ear thermometer for your ear care. You will not have to use your ear drops or medicine for your ear problem anymore because you will know how long it will take to remove the build-up and how long it will take to clear your ears.
Last update on 2020-10-23 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.