How to Use a Home Electrical Stimulation Unit?
a home electrical stimulation unit this
video will demonstrate how to use this
device open your home electrical
stimulation unit and take out the
electrodes place the electrodes on the
thigh as shown here
now take out the stim unit and plug one
lead into each stim bag
press the blue power button and the
machine will power up the device is
pre-programmed for you so ensure that
you see a u1 on the top left corner of
the screen and on the bottom right
corner of the screen you should see an
image with an e with NME s written below
it if for some reason you do not see
both of these symbols please contact Old
Dominion orthopedic solutions who
provided you with your device now with
your leg straight press the plus sign on
the left side of the device to bring up
the intensity of the stim you should
continue to turn up the intensity as
much as you can tolerate so that you see
a strong quadriceps contraction the stem
will be uncomfortable in your thigh
muscle however it should not hurt your
knee the electrical stimulation will
stay on for 12 seconds after that it
will be off for 50 seconds then it will
continue to cycle in this method for 15
minutes after 15 minutes the device will
automatically turn the intensity down to
zero now press and hold the blue power
button until the device turns off with
the device off you can now remove the
leads from each Tim pad place the stim
pads back in the bag and return all
components back to the storage box
please remember to bring your stim unit
with you to your first PT visit so your
therapist can ensure you’re using it
- Multi-functional Tens Massager with 24 Preprogrammed Massage Modes for Pain and Muscle Relief. TENS unit help reduce pain and muscle spasms caused by a wide range of conditions including: arthritis, period pain, knee pain, neck pain, back pain, sports injuries. It’s also used as a method of pain relief during labor. Tens muscle stimulator is a powerful weapon in your fight against chronic pain.
- Free Dust-Proof Drawstring Storage Bag, Reusable Fastening Cable Ties and 10 Pcs of Self Adhesive Conductive Reusable Pads. No more cable mess after use with fastening cable ties. A quick and easy solution for tens lead wires management. Hassle free storage system for the tens massager and wires.
- Non-Invasive, Non-Drug Choice for Relieving Pain. Great Device You Can Use at Home for Pain Management. If you have chronic or acute pain, just trying Belifu TENS massager for relief. It is with human body simulation technology, microcomputer intelligent control technology, simulates a variety of massage methods. Help for treating back pain, arthritic or inflamed discs/ joints, shoulder tension and muscle Relief.
- A/B Dual Channels with 24 Modes, 20 level Intensity and Time Control. relax Any Time Anywhere with Pocket Size! You can operate it with different intensity settings for each channel. With portable size, it can be used in the office, car or travel on the go.Total body relaxation: use for back, knee, shoulder, ankles, wrist and elbow and make this the most powerful weapon for your body relax.
- Built in Powerful Rechargeable Lithium Battery-- up to 20 Hours of Continuous Use. It can be connected to wall charger, power bank or laptop USB port to charge. Don't worries about treatment interruption for dead AA batteries any more. With battery level indicator remind you charge timely.
Electronic Pulse Massager Review
Using an electronic pulse massage can relieve stress and make your life better. The best thing about using an electronic pulse massager is that it can be used by anyone, at any time, and that it is very simple to use. If you need a little extra help, here are a few tips to make it easy.
First, choose a pulse massager that is designed to provide you with a relaxing massage. Some massagers are designed to use only one hand while others are designed to use both hands. You also have the choice of buying one that only offers one pulse or two different ones. Some massagers have two different speeds.
The electronic pulse massager also has to have a timer in it that you can set up to control how long the massage will last. You can buy a one-hour timer or you can get one that has a time of thirty minutes, an hour, and then an extra hour or two.
Next, you want to find a place where you can use your electronic pulse massager. If you are going to use it at home, it is a good idea to get a place that has good lighting and privacy. It also helps to get a good chair or sofa that you can lie down in. If you are going to use it at work, it is important to have a place where you can use a mirror so that you can see yourself getting the massage and also an area in the office where you can work comfortably.
You also want to get an electronic pulse massager that is easy to operate and that has a manual that you can refer to. You should also get a massage that can be used on a variety of people, not just people who are suffering from back pain. Some of the massagers come with different settings so you can massage different parts of the body or different areas of the body at the same time.
Lastly, if you do not feel comfortable using an electronic pulse massager at home, you can use a therapist to get the treatment you need. You will want to make sure that the therapist is able to give you a massage that is tailored to your needs.
Massage chairs are also great when you are going to use an electronic massager. You want to make sure that the chair is comfortable enough for you to get the treatment you need. There is also a chance that you may be able to get a massage chair at the spa where you will be getting the treatment. There are some massage chairs that are designed with different features that make it easier for you to get the right kind of massage.
If you have back pain or aching muscles, you will be glad that you are using an electronic pulse massager to get the treatment that you need. It is important that you do some research on the different massage massager options so that you will be able to get the one that works for you.
Last update on 2020-10-31 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.