Dr Physio Foot Spa Massager and Pedicure Tub with manual rollers
for the ultimate in luxury relaxation
treat yourself to the doctor physio foot
spa massager with manual rollers the
ideal way to pamper those tired aching
feet for men and women who work
tirelessly on their feet the complete
resort experience is just a button away
with the multi-function dr. physio foot
spa integrating all the best features of
acupressure shiatsu heat and
hydrotherapy our all-in-one bar delivers
massaging bubbling bliss to you achy
soles and tones equipped with smooth
glide manual massage rollers and
multiple acupuncture points the dr.
physio massage spa stimulates the soles
of the feet from the front to the back
promoting blood circulation and
relieving physical and mental fatigue
through deep massage to get started
simply place on a hard flat surface
using the easi maneuver handle fill the
main tank with water and turn the power
on the device will automatically start
heating and circulating the water choose
your preferred heat settings from the
temperature menu the temperature ranges
from thirty five to forty eight degrees
Celsius and the heating function will
turn off once the spa has reached your
chosen setting jets at the bottom of the
bath producer relaxing bubble effect and
will impact the acupuncture points at
the base of the foot for improved
tension release the fully enclosed cover
keeps heat in for added warmth and
efficiency and prevents excess splashing
while the non-slip feet ensure you’re
firmly rooted to the floor for safe and
comfortable relaxation if you prefer a
simple soaking massage press the bubble
and heating button to deactivate the
jacuzzi and heat settings when you’re
done simply turn the power off unplug
and pour out any remaining water relax
in luxury from the comfort of your own
home with the dr. physio foot spa
- 【Fast Heating & Temperature Maintenance】The heating element of this foot bath massager heats and maintains water at selected temperature (95-118°F) efficiently, without hassle of filling hot water or temperature dropping, offering luxury hot foot soak to keep your feet comfortable
- 【Removable Massage Rollers】Roll feet back and forth on 4 pairs of massage rollers (not motorized) that are dotted with acu-nodes following sole reflexology for deep massage, which can improve your experience and sleeping quality; Adjust intensity and speed by changing the way you roll; Rollers can be removed when necessary
- 【Stylish & Easy-operation】Stylish digital display with indicator lights helps track working settings of the foot spa massager conveniently and visibly; Control and adjust all functions with simple touch of 4 clearly marked buttons, making at-home pedicure easier
- 【Bubbles & Vibration】 Raise foot pampering experience up a notch by jacuzzi-like bubbles (recommended to use with heating function simultaneously) that stroke soles and by rhythmic vibration that effectively comfort your feet; Further de-stress by placing spa materials inside the built-in small box, which can help you better enjoy the foot spa
- 【Safety & Useful】The foot spa machine is powered by 500W with overheat protection, leaving you peace of mind; Inside water marks are the result of function test
Foot Bath Massager Review
If you’re having a particularly stressful day, you may want to take advantage of a foot bath massager. By relieving tension and stress, this device can actually be good for your health.
A foot bath massager helps to relieve pressure in the feet and ankles by massaging. By applying pressure on the soles of the feet, the foot massage can be soothing and relieve tension. This can also relieve pain and help with your overall health.
If you don’t like to get your feet wet, a foot bath massager comes with a pump to create a steamy experience. You can also use your foot massage machine to add moisture to the feet by adding a little foot powder. This can also help to soothe the feet, so you can enjoy a nice soak for a little extra relief.
If you’re thinking of buying a foot bath massager, be aware that they can be quite expensive. You’ll pay a good bit of money for one of these devices. However, if you’re looking to get relief from your problems with your feet, this can be a great investment. It can also be a good idea to have at least one of these devices in your home, if not several.
By using a foot bath, you can take advantage of a relaxing foot bath, relaxing your feet, and relaxing your entire body. If you’re having a hard time relaxing your body, you can use this kind of massager to help. They can even be used to help relieve stress.
If you’re looking to get relief from a problem with your feet, you may want to consider a foot bath massager. You may not always be able to sit down and relax your feet, but with this device, you can take advantage of a foot bath to help with relaxation. You can even use it to help relieve pain.
There are many different kinds of foot bath massager. Some of them can be used to help with relieving pain, while others will help to relieve tension and stress. Many people find that using this device can relieve their discomfort, and relieve their problems with their feet.
With this foot bath massager, you can have the benefits of a foot massage, but without the need to soak your feet in water. You can get the relief you need and relax your body at the same time.
It’s important to realize that the price of this kind of foot massager can vary quite a bit. You may want to compare the prices of different kinds of foot bath massagers to make sure that you’re getting a good deal.