Fox Mattress Chiropractor Approved
hi my name is Trina jaws I had been with
Fox mattress for over 15 years we would
love for you guys to come in and check
out our custom built for climate
mattresses they are built and designed
right here in Holly Hill Florida have
been for the last 45 years we have a
quite a few designs on the floor this
particular one here is our Fox a pita
arcadia gel foam which is designed for
the ultimate comfort but also it keeps
you a little cooler as you’re sleeping
- LEAK-FREE GUARANTEE - There's nothing worse than an airmattress that doesn't hold air. It's about as useful as a cell phone with no battery. That's why every Fox Air Bed comes with a 1 year warranty against ANY defects, backed by US customer support.
- COMFORT COMES IN COILS - If you're going to get a mattress, make it a comfortable one. Designed with I-beam coils, this air mattress is the best for evenly distributing weight to relieve pressure points and ensure restful sleep for you or a guest.
- QUICK & EASY SETUP - The self inflating blow up bed inflates quickly with the turn of a dial. Take down is just as easy thanks to the quick release valve.
- FITS STANDARD QUEEN SHEETS - Measuring a true 60 x 80" queen size, the Fox Airbed is tailored to fit the sheets you already own.
- DURABILITY BY DESIGN - We start with thicker vinyl than industry standard and craft it with precision molding for maximum strength & support. The result is a luxury waterproof, almost puncture proof bed that you can depend on for many years to come.
Fox Mattress Review
When it started selling its “FurReal” brand of mattress, Fox mattress has been known as a leader in the mattress business. Offering customers choices of traditional innerspring and memory foam mattresses, the company has expanded into other types of bedding. It offers a variety of styles such as daybed, futon, sofa bed, camping pad, inflatable and pop-up beds, among others. Its bestselling product, the Fox mattress, continues to grow in popularity.
Fox mattress is run by two daughter teams who handrafts each mattress from start to finish, and is among few mattress manufacturers that offers a two sided mattress with an adjustable third layer. The company uses a traditional process called “foaming” in making its mattresses, using a unique “foaming” method that ensures the best sleep comfort. Each mattress is made with superior quality material that is not only comfortable but durable as well. The manufacturing facility uses state-of-the-art machines that produce the mattresses, ensuring both quality and durability.
At its heart, the company sells mattresses – but it also sells luxury beds and furniture, such as beds for your home, furnishings for your home, outdoor furniture, sofas, loveseats, chaise lounges, headboards, and many more. You can find many styles in various price ranges, depending on what you’re looking for – including styles such as queen, full, king, twin, crib, California King, and California queen sofas.
The Fox mattress factory is located in North Wales, not far from Manchester, in the United Kingdom. The showroom is open for visitors year-round, providing a good night’s sleep no matter what time of day you visit.
This mattress is offered in both twin and full sizes and has a long life span, due to its high density foams. The foams make the mattress incredibly durable and resistant to everything that Mother Nature can throw at it. The foam alone accounts for about 40% of the mattress’s weight, so you’re getting excellent value for money.
Another mattress builds by the name of Foamex is another offering from the brand. This bed is built to last and is comfortable and durable, thanks in large part to its “memory foam” technology, which means that this bed will mold itself to your body shape over time. Unlike many other types of traditional mattresses, you won’t have to replace it every few years. It is also easy to store and even to wash – a boon if you are often in a bed and breakfast, or if you often need to travel.