BedStory 12 inch Full XL Mattress
we’re the simpsons and we’re here to
how we have found the perfect mattress
and you can too
so we have just moved into this nice big
place and we wanted a new mattress with
we had the old one for seven years and
neither of us had been sleeping well
recently that’s right our journey
to the new mattress begins
however it’s hard to find a good
mattress there are so many options
making it confusing to know which one is
we want to choose a mattress that can
fit both of our different sleeping
i’m a back sleeper so i need the
mattress to provide
support for my bag i’m a side sleeper
and the mattress i need
should be able to provide perfect body
because i need my hips and shoulders to
rest well while i’m sleeping
we started searching online and decided
to give this bed story hybrid mattress a
as soon as the mattress arrived we
couldn’t wait to sleep on it
touched it pressed it
we lay on it the flush foam top
is comfortable and breathable its
is standing out because it has different
layers of foams and support system in
just by lying in this mattress i already
the unique structure gives my body
enough support and comfort
the gal infused foam and breathable
fabric keeps my body cool
with individually wrapped coils it has
isolation the ergonomic structure is
perfect for sleeping in any position
side back stomach or combination
enjoy waking up enjoy going to sleep
- 👍 【BETTER SUPPORT & DURABILITY】With tempered steel coils, anti-collapse edge support system and high density foam, BedStory hybrid mattress ensures the ultimate support to each part of body and pressure relief for a better night's sleep.
- 👍 【MOTION ISOLATION】Individually encased springs limit bounce, contour precisely to body and alleviate motion disturbance between partners. You will get a more peaceful and quiet sleep with BedStory mattress.
- 👍 【BREATHABLE & COMFORTABLE】The premium 3D knitted fabric cover and multilayer foams euro top design of mattress adds softness and exceptional breathability. 2 convoluted foam layers provide maximum airflow and comfort, creating a dry and restful sleep.
- 👍 【COOL & HEALTHY】Gel infused memory foam layer draws heat away from the body allowing for a more comfortable refreshing night's sleep. CertiPUR-US Certified foam without harmful substances guarantee you sleep without concern and wake up with energy.
- 👍 【SMARTLY SHIPPED & EASY SET UP】The mattresses are compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently to your door for easy set up. Recovery of 72 hours is recommended for your new mattress to get to its original shape.
Full XL Mattress Review
Full XL mattresses are quite a challenge to locate, so we put together this list of six of our favorite. Companies often offer consumer returns on unused or returned goods, but there are also offers on mattresses with limited warranties that may seem too good to be true. Many large box stores and local bedding boutiques will sell extended warranties, but these often only cover the top of the mattress. Companies with the best reputations offer the full sized model as well.
Tempurpedic is one of the biggest names in the mattress industry and for good reason. Their full size models offer top-of-the-line luxury materials that rival even the most expensive beds. Their comfort systems are designed to reduce back pain, promote long, restful sleep and improve circulation. They offer both standard twin and full bunk bed styles and also have several interesting options such as dual rollers, contouring memory foam and even an ergonomic headrest. You can get these mattresses with any kind of mattress cover, which makes them easy to select according to your personal preferences. They’ve even created some limited-edition collections that feature only the top-rated parts of their mattresses.
Royal Pedic is another big player in the full XL mattress market and they’re known for making quality queen beds and king sized frames. They offer many interesting customizable options and even offer customizable air beds, such as an inflatable air mattress. They have a reputation for making sleep conditions better and many people consider them to be on of the very best.
If you are considering a full XL mattress, it’s important to know whether or not the Tempurpedic brand actually offers a high quality bed. We found that both hernia and the latex varieties were very good, offering good support and comfort. The Tempurpedic line has a much longer warranty than hernia, which means that you’ll likely get a much longer warranty than you would from any other manufacturer. You should also check out their price range since hernia and latex aren’t usually that inexpensive.
A full XL memory foam mattress offers excellent pressure point relief and it also adds a layer of insulation to help regulate your body temperature while you sleep. Although they aren’t quite as plush as a traditional spring mattress, a full XL can still provide a nice level of comfort. These mattresses have been on the market for a few years now and have a reputation for being highly comfortable and durable. They are also available in various thicknesses, with the biggest option being a three-inch thickness.
All in all, if you are looking for a new bed, you may want to consider a full XL mattress. They offer superior support and comfort as well as superior heat management and a more luxurious look than standard linens. If you prefer a softer feel, you may want to choose between memory foam and latex. For additional information, check out the resources listed below. We hope that you find the perfect bed for your needs!