Homedics Dual Temp Percussion Pro Massager Unboxing and Demo
I went shopping for a massager because
sometimes I get a little tips the brand
I had in mind was HoMedics
by visited various stores but only Bed
Bath & Beyond had a good selection here
we have the master Archer let’s unbox it
let’s do this superfast
okay here we are the massager itself
let’s take it out of the bag this
massager comes with everything you would
expect from the massage device which is
the massager itself a power cord and
instructions as you can see it’s a
simple device it has two massage heads
that can change temperature the handle
on the back allows you to apply pressure
on the area of the body that is being
massaged I was surprised to see all the
rubber cups that you can put on the
massage heads however they all do pretty
much the same thing
the rubber cups go on the massage heads
now let’s look at the controls there is
a power button and temperature buttons
pushing the power button turns the
device on and changes intensity pushing
the power button after the last
intensity settings turns the device off
the temperature buttons are either on or
off a specific degree cannot be set you
can hear a fan blowing when you put this
on the cold setting I was really
surprised that this device really cools
down it’s not just room temperature cold
it really cools down a lot the hot
button does the opposite the head’s warm
up when in hot mode listen to the fan
again this cooling system was my biggest
surprise it’s like it has an internal
air conditioning unit to cool down those
the instruction manual says that when
using the temperature settings it is
better to remove the rubber cups and
there it is the dual temper cushon pro
massager by HoMedics
final thoughts this massager is
well-built feels expensive on your hands
and massage is very well to your choice
of intensity it has a cooling system
that is quite amazing since it really
does goals if it had freon inside I
can’t think of anything negative about
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: This Handheld Heated Massager is lightweight and portable. Bring it with you to work, on the train, plane and in the car. It weighs less than 2.5 lbs, so it won’t add much weight to your suitcase. Its ergonomic rubber handle allows easy handling and gripping. The interchangeable massage heads are small and lightweight as well. Bring this therapeutic tool when you travel to give yourself a stimulating, relaxing massage wherever you are
- SOOTHING HEAT FEATURE: This deep kneading handheld massager has an optional heating feature. The use of heat helps to penetrate tired muscles making your massage even more soothing and relaxing. Deep kneading nodes mimic the movements of a massage therapist to help loosen knots and relieve pain. NOTE: The heat function works best when the attachments are removed and the red heat nodes are exposed
- DUAL PIVOTING MASSAGE HEADS: The dual pivoting massage heads operate at up to 3100 pulses per minute. Enjoy the four different speed settings allowing you to enjoy a gentle, relaxing massage or a more vigorous, deep tissue massage. The easy-to-use buttons are located on the top of the massager. Switch the interchangeable massage nodes for a softer, or firmer massage. The percussion nodes move up and down, delivering an intense professional massage experience
- SIMPLE TO USE: Simply press the POWER button located on the top of the handle. To increase the intensity of the massage, continue to press the POWER button until the desired intensity is reached. To turn the unit off, press the POWER button past the highest intensity setting. To activate the heat function, press the HEAT button located above the intensity bars on the top of the handle. To cancel the heat function, press the HEAT button a second time
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: One HoMedics Percussion Massager with Heat. Two sets of interchangeable massage nodes. One wall outlet adapter. One 30-day money back guarantee. Two-year limited warranty
HoMedics Handheld Massager Review
The HoMedics is a handheld massager that is used by people with limited mobility to relieve muscle stiffness. It is one of the many handheld massager devices that can be found on the market that has a motorized hand-held massage function.
The HoMedics Handheld Massager features a massage setting with a remote control. It can be used by individuals with limited mobility, to ease the tension in their muscles as well as help them to relax and calm themselves. This handheld massager is a portable device that has two different massage settings; the first is for mild to moderate stiffness.
The second massage setting is for moderate to severe stiffness. The motorized massage system provides an advanced massage that is designed to release muscle tension. The massage also provides a deep-tissue massage that is designed to relax the muscles as well as stimulate circulation. This massager is very easy to use as it uses an easy to read screen and a manual control.
The HoMedics Handheld Massager has a user manual that contains a complete explanation of the features and functions of this device. It is also a very convenient device to travel with. The manual also includes a guide that explains how to use the HoMedics Handheld Massager. The manual also includes a detailed list of the necessary items to buy for this handheld massager such as the motorized massager cord, a hand crank attachment, a battery, the motor, and the motor control.
The HoMedics Handheld Massager is a great product for individuals with limited mobility to help relieve the stiffness, pain, and stress that can result from a variety of physical conditions. It is also a convenient product for individuals who can’t afford to use a traditional massage machine to provide a deep-tissue massage.
The HoMedics Handheld Massager is an excellent choice for people who are experiencing stiffness, pain, or stress and have limited mobility. This portable massager provides an advanced massage that is designed to release muscle tension and relax the muscles.
The massage includes two different massage settings; the first is for mild to moderate stiffness. The second is for moderate to severe stiffness.
The massage settings on this device are designed to provide a deep-tissue massage that is designed to relax the muscles and release muscle tension. The massager is easy to use as it uses an easy to read screen and a manual control. The manual also contains a detailed list of the necessary items to buy for this handheld massager such as the motorized massager cord, a hand crank attachment, a battery, the motor, and the motor control.
The HoMedics Handheld Massager is a versatile and affordable way for people with limited mobility to provide a deep-tissue massage. It is easy to use and is portable. This portable massager is designed for people who are experiencing stiffness, pain, or stress.
Dr. Jacob Rispler / Dr. Dave Miles. Last update on 2021-01-18 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.