Honeywell Cool Mist Humidifier Using, Cleaning, Tips and Filter Change HCM-350
in this video we’ll be showing you the
tips on how to use your cool evaporative
humidifier for this demonstration we’ll
be using the popular HCM 3 5-0
humidifier model please note your
humidifier may be a different shape and
your filter may be a different color
tip number one soak the filter in water
before placing it in the humidifier a
pre soaked wick filter will improve the
tip number two after using the
humidifier it is normal to see brown and
dark color on the wick filter this is
the filter doing an excellent job of
capturing hard water residue and
minerals from the water to increase the
life of the filter and to be sure the
filter ages evenly turn the filter over
after refilling the tank
tip number three clean the reservoir
tank and base regularly using either hot
water with soap to clean the tank and
base or use a mixture of 1 teaspoon of
bleach to one gallon of water and so for
20 minutes and then rinse with water to
remove all the mixture
number four the presence of smoke animal
dander or dust can dramatically shorten
the humidifier filters life and can
quickly clog a filter replace the filter
when it has become hard or encrusted
gives off an odor or when moisture
output is decreased you should change
your filters every 30 to 60 days to
maintain top performance
if you have any questions please contact
our dedicated team of Customer Support
Specialists at support at Viva filters
comm on behalf of everyone at Viva we
are excited to have you as a customer
- HUMIDIFIER REPLACEMENT FILTER: Designed for use with some vicks cool mist humidifiers & other models, this wicking filter removes minerals and pollutants from water & helps prevent white dust in hard water areas, providing clean moisture to your home.
- PROTEC FILTERS: These genuine ProTec replacement wicking filters use a patented antimicrobial that helps inhibit 99.99% of growth & migration of mold, algae & bacterial on the filter. Use these filters, designed to fit our humidifiers, for best results.
- VICKS HUMIDIFIERS: Humidity levels in your home between 40-60% can make the air feel warmer & improve your breathing comfort, sleeping, nasal congestion & dry skin. Dry air can cause static electricity, damage wooden furniture & irritate health issues
- HUMIDIFIERS FOR BABIES, CHILDREN, ADULTS: Humidifiers diffuse moisture into the air, and many find that a humidifier for the home, bedroom or nursery becomes an essential part of a good nights sleep when the air is dry, in allergy season, or when sick.
- PROTEC QUALITY: Improve your home comfort with ProTec. Choose genuine ProTec filters.
Humidifier Filter Review
Many people are not aware that a humidifier filter is essential to use a humidifier. With regular use a humidifier will dry out your hands and it will not be as effective as you would like.
Humidifiers are a great way to keep your house dry, but they can also dry out your skin. If you live in a dry desert or area that tends to be very dry your hands can end up dried out as well. When using a humidifier with a filter you will be able to stop the drying out of your hands.
Many people use humidifiers to use the water for their hair or their make up. The water that is in the humidifier is very concentrated, it is even more concentrated when it is heated. A humidifier can also be used to increase the amount of steam that is produced by your heating system.
If you use a humidifier, you will be able to use a lot less water to keep your body hydrated. You will be able to keep yourself very dry if you use a humidifier. Some people use a humidifier for a spa treatment, or to use after a hot shower.
Some people will use their humidifier to reduce the amount of humidity that is in their house. This will help to keep their house from becoming too hot or too cold. They can also be used in conjunction with an air conditioner to help to keep the inside of their house very warm or cool. This will help to make sure that the air that is inside of their home is not too dry or too hot.
If you are having trouble keeping your home very clean or keeping it very dry, you may want to consider a humidifier. The more moisture that you have in your home the more moisture is going to build up in your carpet fibers. This will cause your carpet to become very heavy and will be very difficult to move. If you use a humidifier, you will be able to move your carpet easier and will have the roomier carpet that you are looking for.
If you have a home that is in an area that is prone to rain or humidity, you will be able to use a humidifier to keep yourself very dry and very cool. Many people will use their humidifier to reduce the amount of time that they spend outside. If you live in an area that tends to get rain, you will be able to keep your home dry and very comfortable.
You will be able to use your humidifier to keep yourself very comfortable and have a very nice home very easily. You will also be able to make sure that your home is very nice and clean because you will be able to use less water and will have a home that looks like it was made from the best of wood.