iHealth Track Blood Pressure Monitor Demo Video
hi my name is Mike from Salmonella comp
and today we’ve created this video to
give you an insight into the our health
track blood pressure monitor monitoring
your blood pressure is important for
your heart health especially if you
suffer from high or low blood pressure
their health track is simple and
convenient way for you to keep an eye on
your blood pressure from the compass in
your own home using your smartphone the
blood pressure monitor is very simple to
use to pair the device with your phone
download and open the free eye health
app it will automatically connect and
update the time and dates on your blood
pressure monitor place the tube into the
device slide the cuff on to your bare
arm making sure it’s level with your
heart and that the tube is facing
downwards you can easily tighten it you
should always use the same arm each time
you take a reading sit with your feet
flat on the floor and place your hand
palm side up on a table press the
start/stop button to measure your blood
pressure the screen will display your
measurement it will light up as if the
green yellow or red depending whether
your blood pressure is good although
it’s cause for concern you can sync the
resource with your app by in depressing
this button on the monitor or by
pressing the sync button on your app if
you don’t have your smartphone with you
the device can store up to 60 readings
and so your next sink you with your
phone the reading can also be accessed
on the device by pressing the am button
what I love about the app is how it
summarizes your is also the time and
allows you to spot trends so that you
can see what causes any fluctuations in
your blood pressure this could be due to
your mood or social activities such as
whether you’ve recently exercised or eat
it you can even share your resource with
your doctor so battery understand the
cause of your symptoms and make the
right treatment decisions together but
most importantly with the SI compliance
and FDA approval what’s great is that
you can feel confident that you’re
getting the most accurate blood pressure
readings more information give her
advice on a call or deals today from a
tell me now lock-on website
- CLINICALLY ACCURATE : Easy Operation by two buttons, Advanced Accuracy, No Calibration required.
- LARGE MULTI-COLOR BACKLIT DISPLAY: The large, oversized numbers make reading the results from this upper arm blood pressure monitoring device a breeze. Coded (GREEN/YELLOW/RED) display tells if your blood pressure readings are optimal or not.
- EASY MANAGEMENT : Manage and track up to 99 readings on your blood pressure monitor and unlimited readings on your smartphone with iHealth's free iOS and Android applications ( iOS 8.0 or later. Android 5.0 or later.Requires Bluetooth 4.0.and up).
- HEART RHYTHM DISTURBANCES: This unit automatically identifies and alerts you to any heart rhythm disturbances. If detected, a warning symbol will be displayed after the measurement is taken.
- What You Get: 1 FDA Cleared & Medical CE Approved blood pressure monitor that meets ESH 2010 performance standards, 4 AAA batteries, 1 wide range cuff that fits upper arms with Circumference of 8.7"-16.5" (22-42cm),1 Instruction manual & 1 Quick User Guide (English, French and Spanish),our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly US-based customer service, Support Email: [email protected]
iHealth Blood Pressure Monitor Review
If you have a health condition that requires you to have regular blood pressure readings then an iHealth blood pressure monitor is what you need. With its many features and functions of this device can do more than just measure your blood pressure.
For example, it can tell when you are over- or under- exercising which will allow you to plan a healthy way to exercise, which will be the most effective way for you to keep your blood pressure at a safe and even pressure. It is also a very helpful tool to have for diabetics as it can help them control their blood sugar levels.
When using a blood pressure monitor, you can monitor your blood pressure at any time in your day to day life. You can even take it with you on your run if you are planning a workout. It also can be used as a baby monitor, so when you are taking your baby out of the car, the monitor will show you the pressure and let you know if your baby is breathing and is in danger.
When you are getting ready for your day, you can see your blood pressure and let you know when your day is going to start. This will give you time to prepare your body and prepare your mind to the day ahead. You can use it to make sure that you are not going to be running into any trouble.
You can monitor your blood pressure while you are sleeping. You can do this by attaching it to your body with the help of an electrical probe. This will allow you to sleep well and get the blood pressure readings that you need in the morning.
An iHealth blood pressure monitor has many functions that can help you stay healthy and have a healthy way to live. So whether you have a medical condition or not, this is the tool that you need.
It is also very easy to use. It comes with an easy to read, easy to understand LCD screen. This screen will be easy to read even if you are reading it at your desk. It is also very easy to use with the touch pad buttons that are found on the monitor.
There are also features that you can find on the iHealth blood pressure monitor that will help you monitor your blood pressure. There is a programmable timer that will allow you to set the time that it will monitor your pressure.
There is also a monitor alert that will alert you when you reach a certain level which is useful for diabetics.
Last update on 2020-11-25 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.