ThermoPro TP65 Indoor and Outdoor Thermometer Demo Video
when unboxing your TP 65 you will find
your indoor base unit your outdoor
remote sensor two sets of triple-a
batteries and your manual I’m now going
to show you how to set up your TP 65 you
will need your batteries your indoor
base station and your outdoor sensor to
remove the battery of the outdoor sensor
pull the latch up and remove to remove
the battery cover of your indoor sensor
squeeze the latch and pull up you will
then need to put the batteries into your
indoor base station attaching the cover
after the batteries are intact
once the base station powers on place
the batteries into your outdoor sensor
after the batteries are intact attach
the battery cover by snapping the latch
around the bottom of the sensor
your TP 65 is now set up and ready to go
now that you are all set up it’s time to
go through the features of your TP 65
the channel slash sync button will swap
through each Channel
channel 1 channel 2 channel 3 and back
to channel 1 when the cycle symbol is
active the TP 65 will periodically cycle
through each channel to disable cycle
mode simply tap the channel button until
you see the cycle symbol disappear to
enable the cycle mode simply tap the
channel button until it appears again
tapping the light bulb will illuminate
the back light tapping the Fahrenheit
slash Celsius button will toggle between
the Celsius and Fahrenheit to access the
reading history of the TP 65 hit the max
slash minimum button and then quickly
tap the history button to gain access to
the all-time and 24-hour readings you
can switch from max to minimum readings
in this mode as well
to clear your history press and hold the
clear button the teepee 65 updates and a
24-hour increment every hour to sync a
new receiver hold the sync button on the
base station and the TX button on the
receiver at the same time the reset
button resets individual receivers the
slider enables you to choose which
channel you would like to pair your
receiver to whether it be channel 1 2 or
the display features of the TP 65
include the current outdoor temperature
the current outdoor humidity the current
indoor temperature the current indoor
humidity trend arrows that represent the
current trend for each reading the
channel or sync button the backlight
button the Fahrenheit / Celsius or
history button and finally the maximum /
minimum or clear button on the back of
your TP 65 base station and remote
sensor you will see the wall mount slot
the dual magnet backing the base station
battery compartment the retractable
stand the TX button the reset button the
channel slider as well as the remote
sensor battery compartment
- POCKET SIZE & MAXIMIZE SPACE: It's a compact and lightweight design, so you can easily put it in your pocket and take it anywhere you want. Also, the compact in size will be great for space-saving when placing it at your desktop or nightstand. It comes with a CR2 battery and 6 months of working time. Please remove the protective film before use.
- HIGH RELIABILITY & ACCURACY: Fast response that measures every 10 seconds with 24 sensitive VENTS to provide updated and accurate readings, wide measuring range that measures temperature from 32.0℉ to 122.0℉（0.0℃~50.0℃), temperature accurancy range around ±2.7℉ ( ±1.5℃). Humidity sensor measures humidity from 20% to 95%, humidity accurancy range around ±5%.
- AIR COMFORT LEVEL INDICATOR: Level icons indicate comfortable, un-comfortable and normal conditions. Habor hygrometer thermometer measures indoor humidity and indoor temperature in time help to adjust the humidifier, dehumidifier settings and humidistat, great for monitoring family's living conditions and health by preventing colds, dry skin, asthma, allergy, mold.
- CLEAR LCD DISPLAY MONITIOR: Bright and black front panel with a clear LCD display, easy to read even from a far distance. And humidity gauge indoor thermometer has no complicated function button（℉/℃ Switchable), Indoor thermometer displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- CLEVER DESIGN: Multiple mounting options by Habor humidity gauge room thermometer with magnet attaching, table standing, and wall hanging design, put anywhere you want, convenient mounting feature for every type of room like kitchen, garden, greenhouse, basement, baby room, guitar room and office.
Indoor Thermometer Review
If you’re looking for an indoor thermometer that can provide accurate readings, you’re going to need to look for a product that is both reliable and durable. An indoor thermometer is great for those who are constantly working outside. The temperature indoors is often lower than it is outside, so thermometers are an excellent tool to have for keeping track of the temperature in your home. However, there are many thermometers on the market and each one can provide a reliable reading. If you want to find an indoor thermometer that is reliable and durable, you will need to research the products that are available on the market.
An indoor thermometer that is reliable and durable is one that is sturdy and that has a built-in battery. While most thermometers do not need batteries, it is a good idea to have a spare one in case the battery goes dead. These types of thermometers are not only reliable, and durable, but they are very easy to use. Most thermometers are very simple and are very easy to read. They are designed with a button that can be pressed to take a reading, or the temperature can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
An outdoor thermometer is a great option for those who work outdoors. The outdoor thermometer is much more expensive than an indoor thermometer, but it is well worth it when it comes to the accurate readings that it can provide. The outdoor thermometer can measure temperatures from different temperatures.
An indoor thermometer that is durable and reliable is one that is made of quality materials. These thermometers are often made with aluminum, copper, or glass. Each of these materials can provide the accurate readings that you need. In addition, the materials used on these thermometers are often made to meet FDA standards. These thermometers are also very easy to use.
An outdoor thermometer is an excellent choice for those who are constantly outdoors. This type of thermometer is not only reliable, and durable, but it can be used for more than one purpose. If you want to take an outdoor thermometer outside, you can easily switch the display to Fahrenheit, Celsius, or the Celsius/Fahrenheit scale. The thermometer is also easy to use.
A reliable and durable indoor thermometer is one that is reliable and durable. By researching the options that are available on the market, you can find a thermometer that is going to be reliable and durable, but that is also easy to use. There are many types of thermometers available for indoor use, but these are the most common and the most reliable.
Last update on 2020-10-27 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.