Knee Massager for Pain Relief with Heat and Vibration
how to use sit comfortably on a chair
connect DAC via to the main unit and tie
it using two velcro supports provided
with the device press the power button
and the knee massager starts with
standard 40 degree temperature heat you
can increase or decrease the temperature
by using the plus or minus buttons use
the W button for turning the vibration
on or off there are three intensity
levels of vibration to choose from
increase the vibration intensity by
pressing the W button again as you may
notice there is a cushion support in the
inner side of the knee massager for your
for more information log onto
www.koco.com dot in hope you enjoyed the
video please share this video with your
friends click the like button and send
us your comments or suggestions about
this product we will be happy to hear
- ☆ 2 in 1 KNEE WRAP WITH HEATING & MASSAGE THERAPY - Heat & vibration 2 modes, you can enjoy the 2 functions at the same time or separately. Rechargeable Knee Heat Massager provides powerful vibration massage, help reduce joint pain, muscle stiffness and joint swelling from knee and legs, and improve your range of motion; Advanced Adjustable Heating function boosts circulation, keep knee warm in seconds, injury recovery and further relieve muscle soreness and cramps.
- ☆ 2 PACK OF 8.4V 2600MAH BATTERY OFFERS GREAT POWER- Compared to a 5V powered heated knee brace, the 8.4V 2600mAH rechargeable battery provides an unparalleled power supply for the heating pad for fast, stable heating and easy insertion into the knee pocket for mobile use anytime, anywhere.
- ☆ 3-LEVEL HEATING & VIBRATION SETTINGS - Long press the button on knee brace for 3 to 5 seconds to turn it on/off, and short press the button again to set the temperature from the lowest to highest. There are 3 colors led indicator to show its temperature: Red-highest (55℃/131℉ to 60℃/140℉), Blue-medium (50℃/122℉ to 55℃/131℉), Green-lowest (45℃/113℉ to 50℃/122℉) setting. As well as the vibration button: Red (highest), Blue (medium), Green (lowest).
- ☆ RESOLVE MOST JOINTS PROBLEM - Used to relieve muscular aches and joint pains associated with overexertion, strains and sprains as well as pains associated with arthritis, meniscus, osteoarthritis, bursitis, ACL PCL MCL tear etc. Also perfect for outdoor campaign, such as motor cycle, etc.
- ☆ IDEAL GIFT - Comfortable leather knee brace with easy to wear designed. Great ideal gift for your families, friends, parents and lovers in brithday, thanksgiving, festivals or christmas. Great for road trips, traveling, workout, cooking, working, driving, the office and more.
Knee Massager Review
A knee massager is one of the most important things that can be purchased for treating the pain that you experience from arthritis. The pain is actually the result of the wear and tear that your joints have undergone over the years. These are also known as the cartilage that protects the bones, joints, tendons, and ligaments. If you are not using a knee massage, you might have to take some time off of work due to the pain that you experience.
Arthritis is an illness that affects your joints. It causes you to experience a lot of pain on the joints, especially in your knees. This pain is caused by the inflammation that occurs when your joints are injured. The inflammation that occurs is the result of the wear and tear that you experience over time.
There are several ways that you can go about treating the pain in your joints. The first thing that you should do is get a proper diagnosis for your arthritis. You will be able to determine the type of arthritis that you have if you are able to get a proper diagnosis.
After you have got the diagnosis, it is also a good idea to get a proper diagnosis on your condition. Your doctor can tell you how much of a problem it is and which type of arthritis that you have. He or she can also tell you which type of knee massager is best for you to use.
Knee massagers are great at helping you to treat the pain that you experience from arthritis. These are usually small and can easily be carried around. It can also be portable so that you do not have to go to the gym to use them. There are even some types of these that are battery operated so that you do not have to worry about the amount of power that you need to charge it.
Arthritis is a condition that is caused by the wear and tear that your joints have been through over the years. It is caused by the inflammation that occurs when your joints are damaged. Using a knee massage can help to reduce the inflammation that you experience. The inflammation is one of the main things that is causing your arthritis to develop.
If you are someone who has been suffering from arthritis, it is a good idea to get a knee massager to help to relieve your pain. It can help to give you the strength that you need to be able to move your body. It will also help to reduce the inflammation that is causing the pain. So it will not only help to relieve the pain that you experience from arthritis, it can also help to stop the development of the arthritis.
You will find that there are many different types of the knee massager that you can choose from. This is because there are several different types of arthritis that you can be suffering from. It is important to get a proper diagnosis on the type of arthritis that you are suffering from.
Last update on 2020-10-27 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.