Naipo Shiatsu Lower Back Massager with Heat Demo Video
a personal bodyguard for you
here is the back massager with kneading
and heating functions so small and cute
thoughtful handle designed makes it easy
to grasp you can massage anytime
eight 3d rotating massage balls mimic
the vigorous hand work of a real massage
therapist multiple massage techniques
every minute it will change the massage
direction for maximum relief outward
it delivers a deep shiatsu massage that
can hit the inside and the outside of
your back soft and comfortable so you
get a more comprehensive massage enjoy
the ultimate massage present you new
- Relieves Sore Muscles & Stiffness: with the powerful 3-dimensional deep-kneading shiatsu massage nodes that help relax overused and tight muscles (automatically changes direction every minute)
- Versatile: and ergonomic compact pillow massager fits perfectly behind your neck and body contours of lower and upper back, abdomen, calf, and thigh areas
- Overheat Protection & Advanced Heating Function: soothes aching muscles that can be turned on & off with ease. Comes with a free sleeve to lessen the intensity of the massage and a car adapter to relax and enjoy your long commute to work or for road trips
- Needs to be Plugged: into a wall or power outlet for it to work. The shiatsu neck massager is NOT rechargeable or cordless. The UL-approved power adaptor works with both 110-120V & 220-240V electrical outlets
- Lifetime Support & FDA-Listed: 100% satisfaction means the world to us. That is why we provide lifetime support to all of our customers. Zyllion products are covered by a full 1-year warranty (2 years with registration). If anything happens to your device within a 1-year period, we will send you a replacement model at no cost to you
Lower Back Massager Review
A lower back massager is an essential piece of equipment that should be part of every woman’s daily life. A back massager is designed to help relieve pressure points, which are located in various areas of the back. A woman’s back has many pressure points, but the most common are:
Trigger Points – These are very painful points. They are places where nerves get pinched or compressed. They can be located in the neck, spine, shoulder blades, hips and thighs. They can also be found in the abdominal area, hips, and shoulder blades.
Muscle Tightness – This can be described as the soft tissue that is in between bones. This is a very common problem that affects both men and women. It can be a result of stress, lack of proper exercises, or too much physical activity.
Muscle Strain – The muscles are tight and the body becomes overstretched. This leads to a condition known as muscle straining. Muscle straining can occur because of many factors, but muscle straining is often caused by a lack of proper rest. It is important to take regular breaks in between activities, and to get a good night’s rest.
Back Pain – There are many reasons why a person may have back pain, and the back is one of them. This can be caused by a muscle strain, herniated disc, a herniated disk, or a bone spur. It can also be caused by a herniated disc, a bone spur, or a spinal fracture.
In order to help get rid of these problems, it is important to have the right tool. The right tool can help you strengthen and release muscle strains and help to reduce muscle tightness. It can also help to relieve muscle pain and ease muscle tension.
You will need to choose a massager that is designed for use by women. The best managers will have many features and be able to do more than just massage the back. Some of the features that you want to look for include the following:
The massager should be adjustable, and be able to be used from the comfort of your own home. You want to be able to move the massager wherever it is needed, as it helps to relieve tension and stress. You also want it to be easy to clean, since it can become dirty very quickly.
Another feature to look for is the warranty on the massager. Many managers are expensive, so if it is defective, you want to make sure you have some sort of warranty in case it breaks down.