Nayoya Back Hook Massager Demo Video
Hey everybody, it’s Doctor Jo. Today I am going to do a product review on the Nayoya
Back Hook Massager. I have to say, right away, I really like this thing. I like the balls
here because they take the place of your hand to be able to get to good trigger points.
My biggest trigger point is where my lavator scap comes in. A lot of times I can kind of
push it with my fingers or get someone else to push for me, but this allows you to put
it right on the spot and use your whole upper body to push down on that spot. Right there
I can tell it’s getting that trigger point exactly, and I’m not wearing out my fingers
in the process. You can also, which I think is pretty neat, is you can move your head
a little bit to help relax the muscle even more. The great thing about this particular
hook massager is that there is different balls throughout the curve, so it’s made for your
back, and you can get spots everywhere on the back, but you can also massage the outer
part of your arm, you can bring these down and do the quads. You can take the hooks here,
and then get your IT band. So it’s just a really nice way to be able to put pressure
on those tendons and muscles that you need. You an do your foot without wearing out your
fingers. If you ever noticed, if you see a therapist that is 5-10 years out, they might
have arthritis in their fingers because they are pushing so hard trying to work out those
tissue spots with their fingers. And they are just wearing out their fingers. So this
is a really great piece of equipment to help protect your body. And it feels really really
good! Now once again this is my trigger point. It really gets it. You might have several
along the sides of your spine, down in here. Again, the IT band. Lots of times people have
really tight IT bands. So that works nicely. You can put the two around it and get the
outside and inside. And then for maybe some plantar fasciitis down on the bottom of the
foot. You can even put it on the ground, and then just kind of roll your foot up and down
over it. So I would say all and all, this is a great product. I really like it, and
I will probably use it very often at home. So it will be in our product store if you
want to check it out on askdoctorjo.com and if you have any questions, leave them in the
comments section. If you would like to check out some more videos, go to askdoctorjo.com
And remember be safe, have fun, and I hope you feel better soon!
- INTUITIVE ERGONOMIC DESIGN - The Selfie Massager’s beautifully sculptured line and curves is the perfect marriage of form and function. Unlike other massage therapy tools which tend to be either basic and toy-like or over-sized with too many knobs and handles, the Selfie Massager was designed to be the ultimate massage tool since each therapy node and spike can be used on every part of the body from the neck to the feet. Only your imagination is standing in the way of this tool’s versatility.
- ALLEVIATE MUSCLE KNOTS OR TRIGGER POINTS - The Selfie Massager is the ideal muscle massage tool for bringing relief to a patch of muscles in spasm (knots) or trigger points. By applying pressure to the affected muscle patch, blood circulation is stimulated bringing in more oxygen and nutrients for faster muscle relief and recovery. There are a myriad of trigger points throughout the body located in the neck, shoulders, back, torso, thigh/hips, legs and feet.
- IDEAL SIZE , DIMENSION AND WEIGHT -The Selfie Massager weighs less than a pound. When used on a consistent basis, anything over a pound can easily fatigue the arms and hands diminishing the accuracy and pressure applied to the affected muscle group impeding recovery and healing. Also, the awkward handle shape and positioning on many popular massagers can make it difficult to operate for those with limited range in mobility. Our design addresses those issues.
- BPA, PBDE, TBBPA FREE & ECO FRIENDLY - The Selfie Massager is made with eco-friendly components that are BPA, PBDE, TBBPA free so it is safe to use in the water or shower. The environmentally sound plastic is also hypoallergenic so there is little risk of an allergic reaction during prolonged contact with the skin. We take great care in bringing to you the finest trigger point massager that not only promotes your well-being but that of the environment as well.
- NO HASSLE WARRANTY- The Selfie Massager Includes a 3 year WARRANTY with our 90 day "No questions asked" money back/replacement guarantee!
Massage Hook Review
Many people are not familiar with the concept of the massage hook, but this is a great way to add extra stimulation to your back. When you want to get a massage for your back and have to decide between the conventional methods or the more intimate ones, this is definitely the way to go.
The great thing about this type of massage is that it is extremely effective, but it also is very safe. It is very safe to use because there are no needles or sharp objects involved. They simply use your back as an extended massage pillow.
In most cases, the massage is performed in the same way as the standard massage technique, which is by kneading the muscles in a circular motion. They are then used to massage the back as a whole and to also stimulate the nerves that are located there.
The great thing about this type of massage is that it is usually very relaxing, and it is also a very effective treatment. Many people find that a massage of this nature is very invigorating and helps them relax. This is a great thing because many people do not enjoy being forced to sit down in a reclining position for a long period of time.
The great thing about the massage is that it is not something that you have to have done once every couple of weeks. It is not going to be something that you have to do on a daily basis and expect to be able to take a break from time to time. However, if you are a person who spends a lot of time sitting down, then this is something that is definitely something that you will want to consider.
Using of a massage hook is a great way to get a nice relaxing massage, and it is also very effective. You will not have to worry about the needles or any other type of harmful object being used when you are getting this type of massage, and that is a great thing because many people do not like needles.
If you are interested in getting regular massages, then you should definitely consider having a massage hook. They are a great way to relax after a long stressful day at work or at home. They can also be a great way to give your back a massage, and you will want to consider this option if you are having a sore back.
Last update on 2020-10-27 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.