ReliefHeat Wireless, Portable Heat Pad Demo
so this is relief heat so it’s portable
on-demand heat for lower back pain by
what we’ve created is a very flexible
thin portable wearable heating pad
that’s controlled with your smartphone
so on-demand temperature and time
control so you can set the temperature
however you want the session length and
go about your day so you’re untethered
you’re not connected to the wall you get
about an hour hour and 20 minutes of
heat at the high temperature which is
160 fahrenheit and about three hours at
the lowest temperature so pretty big
range of battery life in there as well
yeah the things that I really like to
encourage people to use with this to do
with this is actually to just kind of
live their life however you would if you
weren’t connected to the wall so whether
that’s maybe gardening or taking a walk
or just even at work if you’re going
between meetings you can be wearing this
and you can turn it on and off whenever
you actually have pain so that you’re
not you know you’re not connected to the
wall all the time you don’t have to
worry about like the trade-off of
getting up or not getting up from your
plugged in heating pad you can just take
it with you and live your life
- [ADVANCED HEATING THERAPY]: Heating pad features latest Graphene Heating Chip to release far infrared thermal energy, deliver heat to your body to improve Blood Circulation and Relax the Muscles, greatly relieve pains from Cramps, Back, Sore Muscles, etc
- [HEATING PERFORMANCE & 100% SAFETY]: Fast warming, no need waiting; 3 Heat Settings for you to customize the intensity of heat; Press switch 3 seconds ON/OFF; Press switch quickly for modes change:149℉(Red),131℉(White),113℉(Blue).For Your Safety, It features accurate intelligent Constant Temperature Control system, and Automatically turn to Low Temperature Setting after 30 mins of working.
- [includes 5000mA Power Bank]:Not built-in battery. Powered by DC 5V-2A Portable Battery, or low voltage power line, such as laptops, USB adapters, etc., highly suggest to power it with your Power Bank(included 5000 mA Power Bank).
- [WIDELY APPLICATION]: Adjustable Velcro and elastic straps for various waistlines. .It is Suitable for Multiple body parts hot compress, especially great for warming Uterus, Waist, Abdomen, Stomach, Arthritic and more.
- PORTABLE & WASHABLE: Premium soft Lycra fabric, ultra thin to 0.1 inch, breathable, lightweight, great for indoor & outdoor use. Hand Washable, Air drying completely before use. WHAT YOU GET: Heating waist belt,5000mA battery, USB cable, User manual,Worry-free 365 days warranty.
Portable Heating Pad Review
If you’re an outdoor lover, then this portable and rechargeable heating pad should be on your must-have accessory. Use it on the back, shoulders, cramps, and even sore muscles, cramps, joint pain, arthritis, and more…all from the comfort of your own home. The great thing about this portable heat pad is that it is totally water based, which means that you can either add or remove it as needed, so it’s completely refillable.
It’s designed with a removable liner, which is waterproof to keep water out, but it’s also durable enough to withstand the intense heat and cold temperatures. The heating element is made from an ionic technology, which makes your skin cells much more receptive to heat and cold than conventional heating pads. You’ll find that it has been tested by some of the top-rated heating companies in the industry, which guarantees that it works effectively. It’s designed to use the least amount of power possible to heat up your area.
A portable heating pad comes in two versions: the electric model and the battery powered model. The electric version is powered by one of many different types of battery. Most of these are lithium batteries, but you can also get them in Ni-Cad, nickel cadmium, lithium polymer, sodium polymer, nickel-titanium etc. There are also special heaters that are used with a combination of a lithium battery and a DC-powered pump.
The small size makes them ideal to be used on patio furniture, benches, picnic tables, deck chairs, swings, and other similar outdoor furniture. They’re perfect to be used on patios, decks, porches, or any place where heat and cooling are important, whether you’re out on a hot summer day or an ice storm. Some of them are designed to go under decks, which makes it easy to add your pad in no time at all.
For those of you who enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, snowboarding, rock climbing, or skiing, the portable heating pads are also perfect. For example, if you’re going skiing this winter, a portable heat pad can help relieve cramps and pains, while it helps keep you warm during those long days of hiking.
Last update on 2020-10-28 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.