How to Fix Walker Brakes
the most common theme with Walker’s we
see our break issues in most cases the
break is just not holding so there’s a
simple adjustment right down at the rear
wheel all the breaks on four-wheel
Walker’s want to be on the rear wheels
and there’s a simple adjustment there
where all you have to do is just kind of
depress on the brake make that
adjustment at the cable that’s going to
hold the brake close to the wheel most
Walker’s on the market are going to have
you’re going to be able to do that with
no tools if their articles requires the
simple allen wrench just to loosen that
set screw and again just move that brake
close to the wheel and tighten it up and
you’re good to go
if this is an adjustment that you have
trouble making if you’re local here in
the Cincinnati area and Mark can help
you out with that repair
we also offer those services online as
well call our online department and we
can lead you in the right direction if
you’re not local
- COMFORTABLE LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELCHAIR: This aluminium transport wheel chair has easy-to-use back release hinges allowing the wheel chair to easily fold down for storage and transport. Padded full-length permanent armrests. Supports 300lbs
- 12-INCH REAR WHEELS: This Transport wheelchair has large 12-inch rear wheels for better performance on uneven surfaces and a smoother comfortable ride. A portable wheelchair that is safe, very comfortable, and perfect for travel or everyday use.
- VERY SAFE: Transport chair has an adjustable seat belt for added user safety. User activated push-to-lock brakes & companion-activated lockable hand brakes for safety and stability when entering and exiting the transport wheel chair.
- CONVENIENCE FEATURES: This folding wheelchair has flared handles with companion-activated lockable hand brakes for safety. Padded seat tool-free swing away foot rests with composite footplates and heel loops. Nylon seat straps for folding and lifting.
- PREMIUM QUALITY LIGHTWEIGHT TRANSPORT WHEELCHAIR: Trust ProBasics, a leader in lightweight wheelchairs for adults. Our company's purpose is to improve the lives of our customers. Rest easy knowing our wheel chairs live up to your high standards
ProBasics Wheelchair Review
When you are purchasing a wheelchair for the first time, you may not know the many differences between manual and power chairs. By taking a few moments to consider the pros and cons of each type, you will be better prepared when making your final decision.
ProBasics manual wheelchairs come with a variety of attachments that make them easy to use. You can get a manual wheelchair that features hand controls on the handles, foot pedals, and even a remote control. Manual wheelchairs often come with a storage system that allows you to store the wheelchair on a countertop so that you do not have to worry about finding storage space.
Manual ProBasics wheelchairs are generally cheaper than their powered counterparts. You do not have to pay as much as you would for a powered chair because the manual model does not include as many features. Some manual wheelchairs also cost less because they are manufactured from simpler materials. For instance, some manual wheelchairs can be made from plastic or steel.
Another benefit of the manual is that you do not have to worry about getting the hand controls right in the beginning. Because of the lower cost of a manual model, most consumers purchase a manual model and then buy a ProBasics power wheelchair once they have mastered the use of the manual wheelchair. It is always best to start off slowly and try out the manual chair so that you do not cause damage to the wheelchairs by using them too quickly.
You can buy both a manual and power wheelchair. If you are buying one for a child you may want to purchase one that has more features such as a storage space, an increased handle, a remote control, or a hand-held device. You can also purchase a power ProBasics wheelchair if you are older and want one that comes with different features and is more stable. Power wheelchairs are usually cheaper than their manual counterparts because you do not have to purchase them new but you do have to purchase them from an authorized dealer.
A final benefit of purchasing a ProBasics wheelchair over a powered wheelchair is that you can try it out at no cost. This allows you to see if you feel comfortable with the size and design of the wheelchair. When you purchase a power wheelchair, you have to pay for a new one every couple of years. However, if you purchase a manual wheelchair from ProBasics you will get free delivery, no cost shipping, and warranty for five years.
Buying a ProBasics wheelchair gives you the same comfort and support that you get with a power wheelchair but without the costs involved. So whether you are buying a powered chair or a manual wheelchair you will find that you will enjoy using it for years. This way you can enjoy the benefits of the power wheelchair while being able to enjoy all the comfort that comes along with a manual chair.
Last update on 2020-10-01 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.