Unboxing The Boxed Rolled Up Pocket Coil Mattress
this is a demonstration of how to unpack
a rolled mattress first you remove it
from the box then you place the rolled
mattress onto the base make sure there
are no children in the near vicinity
then you use scissors to cut the plastic
with the second sheet of plastic just
once the mattress is unwrapped it will
remove the final layer of plastic to
allow the way to expand the metro
- ✨ PATTERN: Starry Sky |Cover Material: 100% Cotton | Filling Material: Cotton + Memory Foam | Twin Size: 4" thick x 39" wide x 80" long | Weight: 10 lbs
- ⭐BUY 1 GET 3 for FREE: Buy 1 futon mattress, you can get the 1 same color mattress dustproof cover, 1 pair of bandage, 1 canvas storage bag. With the dustproof cover, you will no longer have to worry about the clean issue of the mattress, which can greatly improve the durability of the mattress. For better storage and carrying, the mattress are equipped with straps and storage bag
- 👍UPGRADED EXCELLENT WORKMANSHIP: The thickness of the futon mattress before quilting is nearly 17 cm. The top and bottom layer are 6cm thickness cotton, the middle layer is 5cm thickness high quality memory foam. We have upgraded the middler layer so that the futon mattress will not collapse easily, Memory foam will offer a good support when you lying on the mattress. After the quilting the thickness of the mattress is over 10cm
- 💕WIDE VERSATILITY: It can be used as Camping Mattress/Bedroom Futon/Living Room Futon/Tatami Mat/Floor Mattress/Sleeping Floor mat/Tent Mat/Guest Mattress/Japanese Bed Mat, also can be kids play mat/floor pillow bed, also bring it with you in your car when going to anywhere, it is a good accompany for your family, just enjoy your homelife with MAXYOYO Japanese Floor Mattress
- 😄OUR QUALITY & SERVICE: If you are not 100% satisfied, contact us directly (even if after the Amazon return window) and we will provide you with a No-Questions-Asked replacement or refund
Roll-Up Mattress Review
If you’ve been looking into purchasing a new mattress, then chances are you’ve been hearing some people talk about the incredible benefits of having a Roll-Up mattress. But do you really know what a Roll-Up mattress is? Well, you’re in the right spot, because this is a quick guide on what you should know about what Roll-Up mattresses really are and whether or not there are any advantages to owning one.
It’s hard to think about how a roll-up mattress can possibly be in a fully compressed form, especially with all of the fancy technology these days. The main reason for this is because of the fact that most of the time, manufacturers bundle a few different products into one mattress. Typically the product being bundled would be the mattress, along with what’s typically called “pocket springs” underneath. Pocket springs are little tufts of foam that sit between two sheets to make sure that the entire bed has a firm, level surface.
Think about it, if you own a mattress that is made like a regular mattress, does it take a lot of effort to get it from flat to inflated? Not really. This is exactly why many people consider Roll-Up mattresses to be the same as their regular ones. One way these mattresses work is by allowing air to pass through the foam pockets at regular intervals. These air pockets are completely sealed off, which means that it’s very difficult for air to get in and out of them.
Another benefit to owning a roll-up mattress is that they tend to provide more comfort. It has been scientifically proven that when a person sleeps on a proper bed, his or her body temperature stays exactly where it needs to be throughout the night. When a person rolls up their bed, this temperature can easily get out of whack. This can result in tossing and turning all night long, which can be a huge problem for anyone. The new mattress goes up so easily that there is very little cause for concern when it comes to temperature control.
Perhaps the best reason to buy a roll-up mattress is because you can roll it up just about anywhere. If you live in a tiny apartment or simply don’t have enough room for a regular bed, then you can easily roll yours up and store it in a closet. This makes it easy to take with you wherever you go and provides extra convenience in case you ever need to travel and get a new bed. Many times you can find roll-up mattresses sold together with a special cover, so that the mattress itself doesn’t get ruined when the cover is damaged.
As you can see, roll-up mattresses provide more than just one convenience. They are also a good investment, as they can last for many years, and save you money over the life of the product. For most people, however, the convenience outweighs the disadvantages almost every time.
Dr. Jacob Rispler / Dr. Dave Miles. Last update on 2021-01-21 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.