Roscoe Medical Knee Scooter Assembly
hi I’m Keith ACK product manager here at
Roscoe medical I’m here today to show
you how to assemble your Roscoe nice
scooter step 1 unpack the nice scooter
from the box and remove all the
packaging and zip ties for demonstration
purposes we have already removed those
step 2 raised the steering column into
the upright position pull the clamp
towards you and up and then push down to
tighten be sure to remove the basket and
step 3 insert the handlebars into the
make sure holes are properly aligned
insert handle height adjustment knob and
secure it by turning clockwise step 4 to
remove the nee platform place nice
scooter upside down simply grab any
platform along with the new platform pin
twist and pull to remove from frame step 5
insert the knee platform into the frame
the new scooter make sure your holes are
properly aligned to the frame and insert
the platform pin into the frame
and secure clip next secure the knee
post clamp by pushing clamp towards the
frame step 6
insert the basket simply align the top
two brackets with the basket and push
down securing the basket in place this
concludes the Assembly of your espheni
scooter for further directions or
adjustments please refer to user manual
- ✔ EXTRA PADDED KNEE PLATFORM. Large wheels and padded knee platform make this one knee scooter perfect for indoor and outdoor use. Unlike crutches, it provides the most freedom; the detachable basket keeps your hands free to maneuver the steerable scooter.
- ✔ KNEE SCOOTER WITH BASKET. An ideal knee crutch for recovery from an ankle or foot injury or surgery. Steerable for increased mobility. Adjustable hand brake and knee platform for comfort and stability. Padded handle bar grips.
- ✔ EXTREMELY DURABLE, NO RE-INJURIES HERE. Roscoe knee scooters are built to last and are extremely durable. The medical scooter supports persons weighing up to 350lbs and is great for adults, kids, or teens.
- ✔ SUPERIOR COMFORT-ABILITY. Large 8" clear wheels keep it rolling smoothly, keeping you comfortable. Knee Scooter that is steerable, and a very maneuverable alternative to traditional crutches for those with a broken foot, broken ankle, or leg injury.
- ✔ FOLDS FOR TRANSPORT. The knee walker scooter is foldable at the handlebars for easy transport and is a great hands free crutch while sitting still.
Roscoe Medical Knee Scooter Review
The Roscoe medical knee scooter was designed for the elderly, who find it difficult to use regular walkers. They are known to be lightweight and to move in a relatively smooth way, so that they are a lot easier on the joints. The wheels of the scooter are small, and the handles are designed to be comfortable for them.
The knee scooter, which is made by Roscoe Medical, is designed to be very user friendly, so that it is easier to navigate around. The back seat is very spacious and has a good number of chairs, so that the senior can sit down. The seat has a reclining feature, which is great for elderly people, as it means that they do not have to do anything to get comfortable. There is a control panel which controls the movement of the scooter.
The medical knee scooter has a large storage area, which is great for medicines and other things that the senior may need to take. It also has a cup holder, so that the senior can keep their drinks within reach. The Roscoe medical scooter is equipped with two battery packs and can be used on a number of surfaces, which means that the senior can carry it in their pocket. They can use their scooter on the road, on pavements, and even on the grass.
The scooter is especially helpful in improving the senior’s mobility. Because it is lightweight, it is easy to lift and move about. It is also great for people who have trouble in moving around in the house or on the stairs. The medical knee scooter is designed to be easy to install, and has a simple installation process, meaning that the senior will not have any problems with it.
Roscoe Medical makes a wide range of scooters, including the walker and the quadriplegic scooter. The walker scooter is designed to be used by the elderly with no problems. It has a seat and a back seat and features a wheel that is fixed at a height that is comfortable for the senior. The wheel is made of metal, which is much easier to grip than those on the traditional walker scooters.
There are many other senior people, who find it difficult to use regular walkers, or wheelchairs, and they use medical knee scooters for their mobility needs. The scooters made by Roscoe Medical can make these people feel more independent and more comfortable and independent, and they are able to get around in their own homes. Because they are small, they are also easy to transport around.
Last update on 2020-10-01 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.