Scalevo The Stairclimbing Wheelchair Demo Video
Scewo is creating a stair climbing wheelchair
SCEWO PROTOTYPE The Scewo wheelchair is the second
iteration of the original Scalevo project.
It is still a demonstration prototype and under
But let’s see what we can already do
and how we climb stairs!
- 🌟【High rise building Lifting chair】: This electric stair chair mainly uses to transfer patients in high-rise buildings up and down stairs. It only needs one person to operate.The unique track structure is convenient and safe when the stretcher goes down the stairs. Dual-use as an electric wheelchair or emergency stretcher (Pull out the back rail).
- 🌟【Powerful battery】: Powerful 120W motor, 24V 13.9A rechargeable battery. Electrically lift/down stairs at a speed of 0.8m/s. This chair lift for stairs can climb up to 80 floors a time.
- 🌟【Material】: Aluminum Alloy; Climbing Ability: 80 Floors (one charge); Size: 62.6x20.1x48.4"; Load Capacity: 256LBS. This stair lift is lightweight, non-broken, and quite labor-saving.
- 🌟【Upgraded seat belt】: to ensure safety & anti-dropping. Support Max. 160kg (356LBS) load. Front 360° caster and back wheels to move & stop any place. Foldable design, this stair chair lifts for seniors is space-saving for trunk & storage.
- 🌟【Many practical functions】: stretchable front rails, footrest, headrest, foldable push bars, armrest etc. And detachable battery for easier charging and lockable with keys for anti-theft.
Stair Climbing Wheelchair Review
Stair-climbing wheelchairs are extremely useful and can be a lifesaver when it comes to getting around stairs. But, not all staircases have the same amount of clearance. And if there is any obstruction, like a small child’s chair or a large, uncomfortable bag, then your wheelchair will not work and you will end up having to walk up or down.
Stair-climbing wheelchairs are designed to overcome this obstacle. Most wheelchair models have one or more wheels that can be attached to a platform that can be lowered to the level of the stairs. With a platform, your wheelchair can now be used on any type of surface, including stairs. This allows a wheelchair user to travel up and down the stairs without worrying about anything blocking their path.
This is especially helpful for people who are elderly, have difficulty walking, or have difficulty using vertical steps. In addition, there are many staircases where there is only a limited amount of space available for maneuvering. So, they may have to walk up and down the stairs several times before being able to safely and easily get up.
If you are elderly and need to make the stairs in your home safer and easier to use, consider a stair-climbing wheelchair. They can help you reach places where it may have been difficult to go in the past. You can make the stairs in your home safe and easy to use by adding a wheelchair lift to your stairs.
Lift systems are available for both indoor and outdoor use. They are available in many different styles, designs, and capacities, as well as different levels of mobility. A lift can either be stationary or move vertically or horizontally. Depending on how much mobility your handicapped loved one needs, you can choose a lift that will provide him with the most comfort and freedom.
Stair-climbing wheelchairs are an important tool for those who need assistance with their mobility. Many people who have problems walking up and down stairs can benefit greatly from the use of a stair-climbing wheelchair. It can help to provide your loved one with additional mobility so he or she can remain independent and be able to maintain independence.
Stair-climbing wheelchairs come in a variety of models and styles. Each model is designed for particular requirements. Some are larger than others, some can provide more space for mobility and some are more compact in design so that your handicapped loved one does not have to worry about carrying it.
A stair-climbing wheelchair is designed to be easy to install and to use. They are easy to fold up and store if they are not in use. If you are concerned about cost, there are many models that are very affordable.
Last update on 2020-09-27 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.