Conair Travel Smart Humidifier (USB) TS120H
introducing travel smarts personal
portable humidifier the air in hotel
rooms is often too dry for comfort our
humidifier may ease all those dryer
symptoms it comes with its own USB cord
and storage bag which tucks easily into
any carry-on to start insert wick into
the wick holder align the tabs on the
wick holder with the humidifier head
insert and twist until you hear it click
and lock into place plug the smaller end
of the USB cable into the port on the
head and the USB plug into your own
adapter plug or power bank
this unit fits most standard water
bottles push the assembly on firmly and
wait five to 10 minutes for the wick to
fully absorb water press the on/off
button once for mist and night light
again for mist only once more for
nightlight only and press again to turn
off provides up to 5 hours of continuous
soothing mist and then shuts off
rest easy wherever you go with the
personal travel humidifier from travel
smart bike on air
- 【PORTABLE MINI HUMIDIFIER】Portable and small design is very easy take with you anywhere and super perfect for travel,bedroom,office, which is effectively moisturize dry skin and help you reduce skin peeling.
- 【TWO MIST MODES】This mini humidifier has two modes. When you press the button first time, it will continuously spray for 12 hours. When you press again and it will intermittently spray (stop 2 seconds) for 18 hours. 500ml large capacity produces longer mist.
- 【SAFE & AUTO SHUT-OFF】There is built-in water level sensor inside that will automatically turn off the power when the water is lower than the safe water level. And the seal is strong,no longer afraid of pouring liquid to leak in accidence.
- 【ONE BUTTON CONTROL】The portable usb humidifier is very easy to operate. One button controls for all functions, you simply need to press one button to set the mist. Make your life easier!
- 【KIND REMINDER】①Do not use essential oils,perfume, distilled water, which will cause the cotton swab to clog and the Humidifier to be unusable. ②Please make sure the cotton core has soaked a few minutes before you turning it on. ③Any quality problem, please do feel free to email us.
Travel Humidifier Review
There are a lot of reasons why people buy travel humidifiers. It really just comes down to personal preference.
If you are traveling often, it is good to have a portable humidifier around but you don’t need to lug around a huge, cumbersome contraption. This is where the best travel humidifying devices enter the picture; they are lightweight, portable, and small. The most important thing to think about when choosing one out of the many available is size. The humidifying unit needs to fit into your luggage or be compatible with the type of travel bag you already use.
Other features you will need to look for include size and portability. You may want to consider purchasing a travel humidifier that can be used in different areas of the world. This will give you a wider range of options for your travel needs. Most humidifiers will need to be refilled regularly as well as changing out based on humidity levels. Some even come with a humidifying mist feature to make up for any humidity lost in air. Other models may even include an extra battery to keep the unit running while you are away.
The size of the travel humidifiers that you choose depends upon what you expect to use it for. Some come with a special feature that is great for giving you extra comfort when you are traveling or relaxing. Others may be great for use in hotel rooms or if you live in a high altitude area.
The biggest drawback of purchasing a travel humidifier is that they aren’t portable enough to take with you in the air. They may work best in your hotel room or at home during vacation. If you plan on taking the unit outside when traveling, you should look into models that have wheels so they can easily be moved to another location.
When choosing a travel humidifier, it really just comes down to personal preference. Do you need one for your trip? Is it a gift you will give yourself or will you buy it as a gift for others? Once you know what your personal needs are, you should be able to find a great product to meet them.
If you are planning on buying a travel humidifier for yourself or someone else on a long trip, you should shop around and see what is available. It really just comes down to finding the best price and making sure you get the right size, color, and features for your travel needs.
You shouldn’t have to pay too much for a quality travel humidifier. Make sure you do some research before you buy and you can find the perfect humidifier for your travel needs.
Dr. Jacob Rispler / Dr. Dave Miles. Last update on 2021-01-27 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.