Using Your Ultrasonic Nebulizer
this video will show you how to use an
before using this device for the first
time disassemble it
and wash all the parts according to the
now before using for the first time you
will have to reassemble the device
and also make sure that the battery is
this particular unit came with a wall
as well as a car adapter so you can take
it on the go
our battery is charged so we should be
ready to reassemble our device and take
the first thing you want to do is
replace the fan
this little fan fits on this metal stop
just like so and you should be able to
spin it freely
next you want to replace the filter and
the filter cover on top of the
the filter fits right into this little
like so and the filter cover
just slides right in and keeps the
the next thing is to fill the water
on the top of the nebulizer with
either tap water or distilled water
distilled water is preferred but tap
water is just fine
there are two lines inside of the water
reservoir make sure your water level is
between those two lines
and then there’s a medication cup the
medication cup just sits
like so on top of the water reservoir
and then you can add your medication
then you will take your mouthpiece and
secure it to the top of the nebulizer
and you’re ready to go
simply push the power button make a
tight seal with your lips around the
and take your treatment
when you’re finished with your treatment
disassemble the parts
and wash them according to the
instructions in the next video
- ♦ 2020 Upgraded Version ♦ The quality and function of our new 2020 version has been improved according to our valued customers' suggestions. It adopts upgraded nebuliser sheet to assure the steady of the mist. With more durable battery case to avoid poor contact.
- ♦ Two Mist-spray Mode ♦ There are two mist mode, one is weak, the other is strong. When turn on the nebuliser, it is on the first mode, the lower blue indicator light is on, the mist is weak. Press the "MODE", it enters the second mode, the upper blue indicator light is on, the mist will become strong. The first mode is more suitable for kids, while the second mode is for adults.
- ♦ Attractive Appearance ♦ Unlike other nebulisers, this one is easy to hold and feel comfortable. The cup has large room and easy to clean. Designed with indicator light to show the status of operation.
- ♦ Low Residues ♦ The inhalation cup reaches up to 8ml, and the inhalation solutions can be completely atomized with the device. After use, the small residues is less than 0.1ml.
- ♦ Cordless & Light Weight ♦ It can be used with batteries and power cable. When used with batteries, it is small and weighs about 3.5oz and can be taken on the go.
Ultrasonic Nebulizer Review
A nebulizer can be used to treat many health problems and diseases, including allergies, asthma, sinus problems, pneumonia, sinusitis, and even dry mouth. These devices can also be used in treating sinus problems and headaches. However, it is important to learn how to use ultrasonic nebulizers safely. Here is some basic information about these devices that can help you decide if this type of treatment will benefit you or not.
How does this type of medicine works? Using ultrasonic nebulizers is quite different from how a traditional humidifier would work. Traditional humidifiers would provide water vapor to the air through a pump. With an ultrasonic nebulizer, the ultrasonic waves are produced in the air instead of by a pump. This method creates an airtight seal around the nasal passages to keep the vapors inside the nose.
How can this nebulizer machine be used? A nebulizer can be used to treat allergies, sinus problems, and coughs. It can also be used to treat colds, flu, sinusitis, and even sore throats. This device also works well for treating sinus problems. You simply spray the mist into your face. You can even use a humidifier to help reduce the humidity of the air inside the room where you are using this device. It is important to make sure that you do not use this device near any flammable materials such as papers, or fabrics.
Why should I use this device? When it comes to treating allergies, it is important to treat all the symptoms as quickly as possible. One reason to use an ultrasonic nebulizer is to treat the symptoms of allergies. The device helps you reduce the swelling of the eyes, nose, and throat which are a common symptom of an allergic reaction. Using this type of medicine will also help prevent your allergies from getting worse, and you may even be able to cure them.
What should I do to prevent using this device? Although this type of medicine is very easy to use, it is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully. Always follow the manufacturer’s directions and safety procedures when using ultrasonic nebulizer. Also, it is important to make sure you do not mix the medicine with any other products because mixing too much will not only affect the effectiveness of the device but could harm you.
These are the basic tips on how to use an ultrasonic nebulizer, but there are many other things you can do with the device to make it easier and more effective. You can also learn more about the latest technology used in this type of device, including the newest designs and features.