8″ Wall Thermometer by LaCrosse Demo Video
what’s happening pen deletion Peter on
panda here it’s getting too hot in here
but how hot is it getting old
you can now know with this dial
thermometer it’s eight inches it’s not
that big I mean it is big or thermometer
but you can see here it’s kind of like a
kid’s basketball I’m not sure honey
looks like you actually have to unscrew
the thing out of the back here so we’ll
do that and then I can tell you you know
from a temperature wise I just brought
it in from outside so it is not 55
degrees right now but I think this thing
is warming up and I want to put this on
the garage so that I can kind of pull in
or open the garage and walk into it and
kind of know what the temperature is so
I’m gonna let the sucker warm up too and
we’ll see if it’s actually getting a
pretty accurate reading now that I’ve
got this little lacrosse thermometer on
packaged here you can see it’s about an
inch thick here and it’s got a domed
acrylic cover that cover goes all the
way down this white inner plastic piece
kind of extends up about half an inch
and then you’ve got all the printed dial
information on it obviously it goes from
negative 16 to 120 degrees this is
definitely possible this would be really
ugly and as you can see here it’s gonna
warm it up um one of the things I want
to show you here is that the thermometer
it’s also very low tech piece of
equipment just to kind of a coil piece
of metal and when you unscrew this thing
basically your mooyah screw from each of
these sides you could actually use one
of those screws I think and put that in
your wall there’s just a little tab here
with the slot and that’s gonna go over
the screws so basically that’s all I’ve
done it so kind of reused one of the
screws here and put it into the drywall
we’re gonna hang this in the garage and
hopefully it’ll work so here it is in my
garage love the fact that it’s heated
these days so I’m getting off 60s
degrees in here and what’s good on the
wall like I said it’s not super big but
just put it below my heater because I
don’t want the heat of the rising heat
to affect it but just kind of want to
always see what the ambient temperature
is especially when you want to
I’ll and the thermostat on the heater
and as well if you know if I use one of
my cameras to check it that’s kind of
the cool thing is even though the blink
camera has a built-in thermometer I
don’t always know how good it is but if
you use one of the other cameras that
I’ve recommended the wise cam which
don’t have those now if you put a
thermometer like this in its view you
can see what the temperature is so
especially if you’re monitoring
something outside or in the area that
gets pretty cold I also picked this one
up because it was one of the cheapest
large thermometers I could find like
under ten bucks so I’ll put a link to in
the description if you want to pick one
up Peter Brown panda out
- POCKET SIZE & MAXIMIZE SPACE: It's a compact and lightweight design, so you can easily put it in your pocket and take it anywhere you want. Also, the compact in size will be great for space-saving when placing it at your desktop or nightstand. It comes with a CR2 battery and 6 months of working time. Please remove the protective film before use.
- HIGH RELIABILITY & ACCURACY: Fast response that measures every 10 seconds with 24 sensitive VENTS to provide updated and accurate readings, wide measuring range that measures temperature from 32.0℉ to 122.0℉（0.0℃~50.0℃), temperature accurancy range around ±2.7℉ ( ±1.5℃). Humidity sensor measures humidity from 20% to 95%, humidity accurancy range around ±5%.
- AIR COMFORT LEVEL INDICATOR: Level icons indicate comfortable, un-comfortable and normal conditions. Habor hygrometer thermometer measures indoor humidity and indoor temperature in time help to adjust the humidifier, dehumidifier settings and humidistat, great for monitoring family's living conditions and health by preventing colds, dry skin, asthma, allergy, mold.
- CLEAR LCD DISPLAY MONITIOR: Bright and black front panel with a clear LCD display, easy to read even from a far distance. And humidity gauge indoor thermometer has no complicated function button（℉/℃ Switchable), Indoor thermometer displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- CLEVER DESIGN: Multiple mounting options by Habor humidity gauge room thermometer with magnet attaching, table standing, and wall hanging design, put anywhere you want, convenient mounting feature for every type of room like kitchen, garden, greenhouse, basement, baby room, guitar room and office.
Wall Thermometer Review
When you need to find out how cold it is outside, a wall thermometer can help you. There are a number of types of thermometers available. You can choose between analog, digital or other types of thermometers.
An analog wall thermometer looks like the old-style one used to have. It is a clear glass surface with a dial that allows you to measure the temperature. There are two kinds of dials to select from. A dial with numbers on the inside of the glass, which has an option to read in Fahrenheit or Celsius, or a dial that does not have numbers, but has a line that goes all the way around the glass. This gives the user a reading of what the temperature is. When you are using a wall thermometer, you can see the temperature of your room from any location in the room. You can check the temperature outside, too.
A digital thermometer looks like an analog one, but there are no glass screens. These devices are battery powered, and they can be used anywhere that a regular thermometer is. They are easy to use because the user does not need to put any type of glass cover over the digital thermometer. The digital thermometer uses a memory chip, and the device is programmed with a set of instructions. If you do not know the instructions, then you should call the company that makes the digital thermometer and ask for help.
Digital thermometers can be used outdoors and indoors. The reason for this is because these devices can be programmed to have a display that is customized to whatever information is needed at that time. Some companies can change the display settings based on where you are, so the display is able to tell you when you are in a specific area.
A digital thermometer has many different uses. Many people are interested in having one for their home to show the location of the fire or to let them know the time of day. Others want to have one to help keep track of their weight. Some people are even interested in having one to check if the water heater is working properly. There are so many different uses for a digital thermometer that they have become extremely popular. The only thing holding them back is the fact that you have to pay to have the device, and the fact that they cannot be used in so many areas.
When you get a wall thermometer, make sure that you get a digital one. If you go with a traditional style, you will have to pay for the device and then you cannot use it. If you purchase a digital thermometer, then you will get a number of features that you would not otherwise get with an analog thermometer. You will get a better quality of reading and you can use the devices anywhere in your home or office.