How to Operate the Zinger?
to begin using your zinger chair simply
roll the folded chair into place gently
pull the release cable to unfold the
zinger to the seated position once
seated press the power button and gently
pull upwards on the control arms to
release the parking brake the zinger has
a very tight turning radius to re-engage
the parking brake simply pull up the
levers located on both sides underneath
the seat you can control the speed of
the zinger by simply pressing the speed
button until your desired setting is
enabled the zinger has three speed
settings to move forward simply push
both arms down move and pull the
throttle trigger turning is a breeze
with the zinger to turn right just pull
upwards on the right control on while
keeping the left arm pushed down reverse
this movement to go left to go backwards
press the reverse button and push
downward on the control arms to prepare
your zinger for transport gently pull
the release cable again and fold the
chair it remains in the folded position
until the release cable is pulled again
to remove the battery insert the
included key into the zinger and pull
the battery out from the left side
reverse this procedure to insert the
to charge the zingers battery just plug
the included wall adapter into the
battery the battery does not have to be
inserted into the zinger in order to
charge as you can see the zinger is very
easy and simple to operate and can be
ready for use in no time at all we would
love to talk to you about how you can
get your own zinger so give us a call
today at 879 zero zero two six six let’s
- ✅✅As a US Company We are Giving Gold Standard 24x7 Customer Support for All of Our Customers.Return and Money Back Guarantee for 30 Days and One year Wonderful Spare-Parts and Repair Warranty. The Battery Warranty six months
- ✅✅ Lightweight and easy to fold Just 62 pounds with battery thanks to the Aluminum Alloy that is super strong yet very light. We use it for the Front & Rear wheels to make them stronger. Easy to load this wheelchair into your vehicle for transportation or storage Equipped with Battery Which Can Go 13 Miles with Full Charge , Standard Equipped with Seat-Belt and Anti-Tipper
- ✅✅ Airplane travel approved so you will have all need and most safety features automatically
- ✅✅ This Wheelchair Will Never Fail You on Grass, Ramp, Brick, Muddy, Snow, Bumpy Roads
- ✅✅ With Ergonomically Designed 360° Waterproof Universal Intelligent Joystick This Wheelchair Gives You Smooth Operation and One Hand Free for Quick Stop. With the New Anti-Leaning Rear Design It is Perfectly Stable
Zinger Wheelchair Review
The Zinger wheelchair, a lightweight electric scooter for the elderly or disabled, has been sold for over twenty years and is a popular option for people who are not able to use regular scooters. If you are looking to get a reliable and affordable mobility device for your loved ones, there are several things you should know about the Zinger wheelchair.
While it may seem like it would be difficult to find a lightweight electric scooter for your family, you should think twice before making the decision. If you are buying a Zinger for someone older than 50, you need to make sure that they can handle the extra weight of the mobility device. This means that you will need to have a proper test on how fast the individual can move on a flat surface so that you do not get stuck in a situation where you cannot move.
A Zinger wheelchair can cost as much as $700, but is well worth it in the end. This is because it will make life a lot easier for your elderly or disabled loved ones. They will be able to move around with ease. They can go to the grocery store without feeling self conscious because they can walk with ease. They will also be able to take their kids along with them to the park, since they can easily navigate the area.
Another thing to consider when purchasing mobility devices for your elderly or disabled loved one is how well the device is constructed. For instance, do they have a safety harness that stops the person from falling out if he or she slips?
There are many mobility devices for older individuals and families such as these. However, if you are looking to purchase one for your family, make sure that you choose one that can be used by multiple members. This will allow everyone in the family to benefit from this device. You should also consider having the mobility device custom designed for the needs of the elderly or disabled member of your family.
Last update on 2020-10-01 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Community Clinic Association team earns from qualifying purchases.